Customer Service – Renewal Admin
(full time – one of our Scandinavian offices or home office based)
To maintain software license database and contact customers to renew any annual agreements. Point of contact for customers liaising with Sales and Tech support where necessary. Respond to any client or prospects formal requests for information as part of the Customer Services department.
You will be focusing on renewing agreements globally working in a team of professionals across Europe. You will communicate with your colleagues daily through online channels working together to achieve overall sales targets
- Primary responsibility is for emailing and making outgoing telephone calls to customers to support the renewal process of any annual agreements.
- Taking orders and registering them in our IT System as a purchase and for invoicing purpose.
- Answering any client question and liaising with Tech support and sales.
- Registering software upgrades, extension, licence renewals etc.
- Actively use our CRM system for database, updates and registrations.
- Ad hoc administration duties.
- Fluent in English, understands one of the Scandinavian languages
- Higher Education
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal.
- Self motivated and able to work from home.
- A minimum of 2 years experience of working in software type companies, licensing
Commission & bonuses based on agreed targets.
Salary will be in line with skills & experience.
Alfasoft AB is an equal opportunity employer.
Please apply with salary expectations to: