Business sales developer – software tools for engineers
(full time – our Danish office or home office based)
To make outgoing telephone calls and manage inbound requests in order to further develop the sales of the company’s well established brands in Denmark.
You will be focusing on sales in Denmark working in a team of professionals across Europe. You will communicate with your colleagues daily through online channels working together to achieve overall sales targets.
- Source new business across verticals and grow accounts.
- Liaise with presales to ensure demonstration meets customer needs.
- Articulate critical capabilities of the software solution, driving alignment with customer’s business initiatives and goals.
- Deliver clear and effective value proposition and methodologies to the customer through effective proposals.
- Provide an insightful business outlook including business forecasting, pipeline strength, and key opportunities.
- Contribute marketing ideas as to how to drive your business.
- Manage sales contacts – past and present.
- Manage license subscriptions.
- Identify new opportunities for selling consultancy and training services.
- Record prospect and customer interactions on CRM database.
- Close proposals. Record and fulfill orders.
- Fluent in English and Danish.
- Education at degree level or equivalent, business , engineering or both.
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal.
- Self motivated and able to work from home.
- Experience of working in software type companies.
- Minimum three years of experience in sales.
- Demonstrable, consistent, sales track record in solution sales.
- Results driven with a strong work ethic.
- Positive attitude.
Commission & bonuses based on agreed targets.
Salary will be in line with skills & experience.
Alfasoft AB is an equal opportunity employer.
Please apply with salary expectations to: