Intel Parallel Studio XE 2019 Cluster Studio
As the relentless pursuit of compute capacity of HPC systems have shifted to multicore systems, and soon to mixed multicore and many-core systems, the compute power of the hardware is scaling at faster than 2x Moore’s Law. Software development solutions and tools need to scale to meet the developers needs to utilize these systems.
Intel Parallel Studio Cluster Edition meets the challenges facing HPC developers by providing, for the first time, a comprehensive suite of tools that enables developers to boost HPC application performance and reliability. It combines Intel’s proven cluster tools with Intel’s advanced threading/memory correctness analysis and performance profiling tools to enable scaling application development for today’s and tomorrow’s HPC cluster systems
Intel Parallel Studio Cluster Edition includes the next-generation software development tools:
Highlights of Intel Parallel Studio Cluster Edition
Superior shared, distributed, or hybrid application performance through industry leading Intel compilers, parallel models and libraries with advanced performance optimizations for today’s multicore and tomorrow’s many-core processors in HPC clusters.
- MPI Latency - Intel MPI Library is up to 6.5X as fast as alternative MPI libraries
- Compiler Performance –Industry leading Intel C, C++ & Fortran compilers
- Thread Profiling & Tuning – Intel VTune Amplifier XE now MPI enabled for every node
Intel Cluster Studio XE provides the tools, programming models, and performance libraries that enable developers to develop code that scales on Intel Xeon Processors today while easily extending to the Intel® Many Integrated Core (Intel MIC) architecture.
- MPI Capacity – Intel MPI Library scales beyond 90k processes
- Parallel Programming Models – Commercially supported Intel versions of open source Intel® Threading Building Blocks (Intel® TBB) and Intel Cilk Plus for threading parallelism
The impact of budget and schedule pressure makes it crucial to have the right tools and
programming models to rapidly develop and deploy reliable HPC applications. Intel Cluster Studio
XE delivers powerful threading and correctness tools for hybrid applications development and
parallel programming models that are simple to adopt.
- Thread & Memory Correctness– Intel Inspector XE now MPI enabled for every node
- MPI Correctness– Increased productivity in finding MPI errors.
- Rapid Performance Profiling – Intel VTune Amplifier finds hotspots faster
- Parallel Programming Models – Parallelize code using three keywords with Intel® Cilk™ Plus and Intel TBB templates for simple and robust scalable task based parallelism
What’s new in the 2019 edition
• Improve application performance on the latest Intel® Xeon® and Core™ processors with new features and enhancements in compilers, performance libraries and analysis tools
– Vectorise and thread your code (using OpenMP*) to take advantage of the latest SIMD-enabled hardware, including Intel® Advanced Vector Extensions 512 (Intel® AVX-512)
– Accelerate diverse workloads across enterprise to cloud, and HPC, to data analytics and AI
• Extend HPC solutions on the path to Exascale — Gain greater scalability and reduce latency with next-generation Intel® MPI Library
• Use a new, more accessible (intuitive) user interface in Intel® VTune™ Amplifier for a simplified profiling workflow with familiar terminology and logical groupings. Preview a new platform profiler for longer, higher level performance analysis
• Visualise parallelism with rapid visual prototyping environment—Interactively build, validate, and visualize parallel algorithms with Intel® Advisor’s Flow Graph Analyzer
• Speed machine learning by enabling new high-performance Python and library capabilities
• Supports industry standards and IDEs
Take Advantage of Priority Support – What is included?
• Direct, private access to Intel engineers for quick answers to technical questions
• Responsive help with technical questions and other product needs for both new and older versions
• Free access to new product updates and access to/support for older versions
• Community product forums with experts covering all of Intel Software Development Products
• Access to a vast library of self-help documents that build off decades of experience creating high-performance code
• One year of Priority Support included with each software purchase
Following matrix explains which products that are included in the different product editions
Evaluate Intel Parallel Studio XE for free during 30 days.
Intel Cluster Studio XE is sold as single user or floating server license.
If you are using the Materials under the control of a Single- User license, you as an individual may install and use the Materials on an unlimited number of computers provided that you are the only individual using the Materials and only one copy of the Materials is in use at any one time. A separate license is required for each additional use and/or individual user in all other cases.
If you are using the Materials under the control of a Floating license, you may (a) install the Materials on an unlimited number of computers that are connected to the designated network and (b) use the Material by no more than the authorized number of concurrent users. A separate license is required for each additional concurrent user and/or network on which the Materials are used.
The componens within Intel Cluster Studio XE can also be purchased seperately (Intel Composer XE, Inspector, Amplifier with more).
Student and academic licenses are offered seperately.
Please contact us today for an offer!
All product updates and Intel Premier Support services are included for one year. Intel Support gives you secure, web-based, engineer-to-engineer support.
Use following links to get access to Intel support:
Alfasoft offers startup support to customers.