The standard for publication ready graphing and statistical data analysis
SigmaPlot is the most advanced graphing and statistical analysis software. Sigma Plot has long been the industry standard in the scientific and engineering community. SigmaPlot is also recognized as one of the most easy to use tools; creating mixed graph and chart types, e.g. staples and line, broken axis and advanced 2D and 3D graphs and charts.
Get access to over 100 of the most frequently used statistical functions for analyzing your data. With easy-to-use, step-by-step-guided statistical analysis for scientists who are not statisticians, advanced statistics has never been easier. More and more researchers and engineers realize that with SigmaPlot you have everything you need to present your data professionally.
- More than 100 2D and 3D graph types
- Regression analysis and curves, standard curves, binding of ligands, stability tests (shelf-life), survival analysis (Kaplan-Meier and Cox), ROC curves, etc.
- Integration with Microsoft Excel
- Automation of complex routine tasks
- Enzyme Kinetics and Electrophysiology modules
SigmaPlot is one of the best tools to analyze data visually. It is very intuitive, easy to use and flexible. The range of possibilities to control layouts of the graph is next to unlimited. The unique part of the program is data management when you can transform data using your own algorithms. The second advantage of the program is the ability to do statistical analysis sophisticated enough for most publications.
Here you can find an overview of the producers upcoming webinars
Statistics och analysis
- Principal Components Analysis (PCA)
- Analysis of Covariance (ANCOVA)
- Akaike Information Criterion (AICc)
- New probability functions for curve fitting
- Nonlinear regression weighting
- Enhanced Multiple Comparison Test
Graphs and plots
- Forest Plot
- Kernel Density Plot
- Dot Density Plot with mean and standard error bars
- 10 new color schemes
- Imporved functions for legends
- Rearrange Notebook items in a section by dragging
- New SigmaPlot tutorial PDF file
- Line widths from a worksheet colum
Import and export
- SVG, SWF and Vektor PDF export.
- Import for MiniTab 13 & 14, SAS 9, SPSS 19 and Symphony 13.
Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 and 8.1 (32-bit & 64-bit)
2 GHz processor (1 GHz for Windows XP)
2 GB RAM (1 GB for 32-bit Windows XP)
200 MB space available on the harddrive
800x600 SVGA/256 Color Display or better
Microsoft Office 2003 eller senare for Excel integration, klistra in i PowerPoint eller Word
- Single user
- Concurrent (SIMUS) network
- Volume licenses
- Site licenses
Perpetual with maintenance or annual (lease) licenses for all licenseoptions.
Please call for an offer today!
We provide technical support for all our customers of SigmaPlot.
We also recommend these online supportpages and resources:
Short introduction video (Swedish 15 min)