IBM SPSS Statistics
| IBM SPSS Statistics is the world’s leading statistical software used to solve business and research problems by means of ad-hoc analysis, hypothesis testing, geospatial analysis and predictive analytics. Organizations use IBM SPSS Statistics to understand data, analyze trends, forecast and plan to validate assumptions and drive accurate conclusions.
The IBM SPSS® software platform offers advanced statistical analysis, a vast library of machine-learning algorithms, text analysis, open-source extensibility, integration with big data and seamless deployment into applications. Its ease of use; flexibility and scalability make IBM SPSS accessible to users with all skill levels and outfits projects of all sizes and complexity to help you and your organization find new opportunities, improve efficiency and minimize risk.
||Comprehensive set of statistical tools||Easy statistical analysis||Integration with Open Source|
|Work Inside a single, integrated interface to run descriptive statistics, regression, advanced statistics and more. Create publication-ready charts, tables and decision trees in one tool.||Use a simple drag and drop interface to access a range of capabilities, and work across multiple data sources. Also, enjoy flexible deployment options for purchasing and managing your software.||Enhance SPSS Syntax with R and Python through specialized extensions. Leverage 130+ extensions on our extension hub, or build your own and share with peers to create a customized solution.|
Improve productivity significantly, achieving superior results for business goals
With IBM SPSS Statistics software, you can:
- More easily access, manage and analyze virtually any kind of data set
- Gain reliable results with a broad range of tests and procedures
- Report results in easy-to-understand formats
- Leverage open source scripting languages such as R and Python to further extend your capabilities
Whether you are a beginner or an experienced analyst or statistician, IBM SPSS Statistics software puts the power of advanced statistical analysis in your hands.
Solves business and research problems
IBM SPSS Statistics software offers superior capabilities, flexibility and usability that are not available in traditional statistical software.
- Identify which customers are likely to respond to specific promotional offers
- Forecast future trends to better plan organizational strategies, logistics and manufacturing processes
- Detect fraud and minimize business risk
- Report test and program results to the government and other regulatory agencies
- Identify groups, discover relationships between groups and predict future events
Follow the path to improved outcomes through predictive analytics
CAPTURE information, PREDICT outcomes and ACT on insights
To get the answers you need for successful decision making, it’s important to follow all the steps in the data analysis process and using the right data analysis tools along the way can help you arrive at those decisions faster and more accurately.
The process starts with planning. Beginning with the end result in mind, the first steps are to set objectives, identify data sources and carefully craft the process. The next step is data access, where data is brought in from available sources, using open database connectivity (ODBC) or direct file input. After that comes data management and data preparation, during which data is reviewed for suspicious, invalid or missing cases; variables; and data values. In the next step, data analysis, the data is examined, tested, explored and transformed. Patterns are identified, hypotheses are tested and information is extracted. Next comes reporting, where data is summarized, put in tables and charts, and made ready for consumption. The last step is deployment. Data, reports and procedures
are distributed to users globally, with interaction and access managed centrally. At this point, the process starts all over again to make sure you maintain your competitive advantage.
When your organization follows this analytical path, you can benefit in a number of ways. You can gain a better understanding of your current situation, consider the most appropriate options, predict what is likely to happen next and take actions to improve outcomes.
Potential benefits to your business include the ability to acquire, grow and retain customers; reduce costs; minimize risk and fraud; and improve efficiency.
IBM® SPSS® predictive analytics products are offered in an easy-to-integrate, open technology platform. So take a look at how you can turn your organization’s data into a strategic asset that can give your business a competitive advantage.
Download your 30 days trial
- Windows 10, 8, 7, 2012 Server, 2008 Server
- Mac OSX 10.11 or later
- Linux: Ubuntu 14.04 LTS, Red Hat Enterprise Linux (Client 6, Client 7), Debian (6.0, 7.0)
- Memory: 4 GB of RAM or more is required, 8 GB of RAM or more is recommended for 64-bit client platforms.
- Intel or AMD x86 processor running at 2 GHz or higher.
- Minimum free drive space: 2 GB
- 1024x768 or higher-resolution monitor
- For connecting with IBM SPSS Statistics Server technology, a network adapter running the TCP/IP network protocol
- Single User
- Volume Licensing
Collection of resources for your purchase
SPSS Statistical Bundles
|SPSS Statistics Base||SPSS Statistics Standard||SPSS Statistic Professional||SPSS Statistics Premium|
Base Edition provides a wide variety of analytics capabilities. You can access multiple data formats without any size constraints. Advanced data preparation capabilities enable you to eliminate labor-intensive manual checks. You can leverage bivariate statistics procedures, factor and cluster analysis, as well as bootstrapping. Additionally, you can extend your capabilities with R and Python
Includes Top 2 Selling Statistics Modules Designed as a logical entry point for the professional analyst
IBM SPSS Statistics Professional Edition software goes beyond the core statistical capabilities offered in SPSS Standard Edition software to address issues of data quality, data complexity, automation and forecasting. It is designed for users who perform many types of in-depth and nonstandard analyses and who need to save time by automating data preparation tasks
“All-in” Bundle designed for Enterprise Businesses with multiple advanced analytics requirements. SPSS AMOS is no longer part of the SPSS Premium Bundle!
We offer support to all our customers. Please click here for SPSS support! (Link to alfasoft.com support form) Please explain your problem in detail when contacting us. Please remember to enter your version number, and which operating system you are running. We also recommend the following support- and resource pages:
What’s new in version 25?
IBM SPSS Statistics 25 continues to increase accessibility to advanced analytics through improved tools, integration, output and ease-of-use features. This release focuses on increasing the analytic capabilities of the software through:
- New and advanced Statistics
- Stronger integration with third-party applications
- Enhanced productivity:
The latest features and functionality will be available in both IBM SPSS Statistics Subscription and in the perpetual license versions of IBM SPSS Statistics 25: Standard, Professional and Premium.
- Analyze your data with new and advanced statistics: - The Advanced Statistics module offers a variety of new features within GENLINMIXED and GLM/UNIANOVA methods - Employ Bayesian statistics, a method of statistical inference.
- Integrate better with third-party applications: - Stronger integration with Microsoft Office
- Save time and effort with productivity enhancements: - Chartbuilder enhancements for building more attractive and modern-looking charts - New groundbreaking features with SPSS Amos V25 - Data and syntax editor enhancements - Accessibility improvements for the visually impaired - Updated merge user interface - Simplified toolbars