INTEL C++ and Fortran XE 2019
Intel C++ and Fortran compilers include advanced optimization and multithreading capabilities along with excellent compatibility with popular development environments. It is not unreasonable to expect a speed bump just by recompiling your existing code with the Intel Compilers.
Intel offers a variety of solutions for C++ and Fortran developers running on Windows, Linux or Mac. Choose between the regular Intel Composer Edition and more comprehensive suite such as Intel Professional Edition which also include advanced optimization and multithreading capabilities, highly optimized performance libraries and analysis tools for creating fast reliable multithreaded applications.
Intel Parallel Studio XE comes in three editions based on your development needs.
Composer Edition includes compilers, performance libraries, and parallel models optimized to build fast parallel code.
Intel Parallel Studio XE comes in three key editions based on your development needs.
INTEL PARALLEL STUDIO XE COMPOSER EDITION
Intel Composer delivers outstanding performance for your applications as they run on systems using Intel Core or Xeon processors, including Intel Xeon Phi™ coprocessors, and IA-compatible processors. It combines all the tools from Intel C++ Composer. Visual Studio* 2012, 2013, 2015 and 2017 is a prerequisite on Windows and the gnu tool chain is supported on Linux and OS X.
- Intel C++ Compiler - industry-leading C and C++ application performance with built-in advanced parallelism support with Intel Cilk Plus and OpenMP support.
- Intel Fortran Compiler - industry-leading Fortran application performance with extensive support for Fortran standards, OpenMP, and more.
- Intel Distribution for Python
- Intel OpenMP - implement scalable parallelism using OpenMP 5.0 standard. Compatible with all C, C++, and Fortran compilers using standard APIs for simple code integration.
- Intel Cilk Plus - the simplest way to add scalable vector and task parallelism - using only three keywords.
- Intel Math Kernel Library - extensive C, C++, and Fortran compatible math library that uses standard APIs for simple code integration.
- Intel Threading Building Blocks - widely used C++ template library with rich set of components to efficiently implement higher-level, task-based parallelism.
- Intel Integrated Performance Primitives - optimised C++ library of software functions for multimedia processing, data processing, and communications applications.
INTEL PARALLEL STUDIO XE PROFESSIONAL EDITION
The Professional Edition includes all of the functionality of the Composer Edition, plus:
- Intel Inspector XE - quickly find memory leaks and memory allocation errors, locate difficult-to-find threading errors like data races and deadlocks and detect out of bounds accesses and dangling pointers.
- Intel VTune Amplifer XE - collect a rich set of data to tune CPU and GPU compute performance, multicore scalability, bandwidth, and more. Sort, filter, and visualise results for quick insight into performance bottlenecks and automate regression tests and collect data remotely using the powerful command line.
- Intel Advisor XE - analyse, design, tune, and check your threading design before implementation, explore and test threading options without disrupting normal development and predict thread errors and performance scaling on systems with more cores.
INTEL PARALLEL STUDIO XE CLUSTER EDITION
The Cluster Edition includes all of the functionality of the Composer and Professional Editions, plus:
- Intel MPI Library - performance-optimised MPI Library with sustained scalability: low latencies, higher bandwidth, and increased processes.
- Intel Trace Analyzer and Collector - powerful MPI communications profiling and analysis with low overhead and effective visualization.
What’s new in the 2019 edition
• Improve application performance on the latest Intel® Xeon® and Core™ processors with new features and enhancements in compilers, performance libraries and analysis tools
– Vectorise and thread your code (using OpenMP*) to take advantage of the latest SIMD-enabled hardware, including Intel® Advanced Vector Extensions 512 (Intel® AVX-512)
– Accelerate diverse workloads across enterprise to cloud, and HPC, to data analytics and AI
• Extend HPC solutions on the path to Exascale — Gain greater scalability and reduce latency with next-generation Intel® MPI Library
• Use a new, more accessible (intuitive) user interface in Intel® VTune™ Amplifier for a simplified profiling workflow with familiar terminology and logical groupings. Preview a new platform profiler for longer, higher level performance analysis
• Visualise parallelism with rapid visual prototyping environment—Interactively build, validate, and visualize parallel algorithms with Intel® Advisor’s Flow Graph Analyzer
• Speed machine learning by enabling new high-performance Python and library capabilities
• Supports industry standards and IDEs
Take Advantage of Priority Support – What is included?
• Direct, private access to Intel engineers for quick answers to technical questions
• Responsive help with technical questions and other product needs for both new and older versions
• Free access to new product updates and access to/support for older versions
• Community product forums with experts covering all of Intel Software Development Products
• Access to a vast library of self-help documents that build off decades of experience creating high-performance code
• One year of Priority Support included with each software purchase
Following matrix explains which products that are included in the different product editions
Intel Parallel Studio XE is sold as single user or floating server license.
If you are using the Materials under the control of a Single- User license, you as an individual may install and use the Materials on an unlimited number of computers provided that you are the only individual using the Materials and only one copy of the Materials is in use at any one time. A separate license is required for each additional use and/or individual user in all other cases.
If you are using the Materials under the control of a Floating license, you may (a) install the Materials on an unlimited number of computers that are connected to the designated network and (b) use the Material by no more than the authorized number of concurrent users. A separate license is required for each additional concurrent user and/or network on which the Materials are used.
Some of the components within Intel Parallel Studio XE can also be purchased seperately (Intel VTune Amplifier etc.).
Student and academic licenses are offered seperately.
Please contact us today for an offer!
All product updates and Intel Premier Support services are included for one year. Intel Support gives you secure, web-based, engineer-to-engineer support.
Use following links to get access to Intel support:
Alfasoft offers startup support to customers.