Væsentlige værktøjer til softwareudviklere og teams
Alfasoft er stolt over at være en autoriseret JetBrains-forhandler siden mange år. Vi kan give dig gratis prøveversioner, konkurrencedygtige priser og rådgivning om, hvilke produkter og udgaver der opfylder dine udviklingsbehov.
AppCode – a smart IDE for iOS and macOS development
CLion – a cross-platform IDE for C and C++ developers
Datalore – an intelligent data analysis web application
DataGrip – a database IDE for professional SQL developers
GoLand – a cross-platform IDE for Go developers
IntelliJ IDEA – a Java and JVM IDE that provides support for enterprise, mobile, and web development
PHPStorm – a smart PHP IDE used for productivity
PyCharm – a Python IDE for professional developers
Rider – a fast and powerful cross-platform .NET IDE
RubyMine – a fast and intelligent IDE for Ruby development
.NET and Visual Studio tools
ReSharper – a Visual Studio productivity .NET and C++ extension
DotCover – a .NET unit test runner and code coverage tool
DotMemory – a .NET memory profiler
DotTrace – a .NET performance profiler
TeamCity – used for powerful continuous integration
Upsource – used for code review, team collaboration and project analysis
YouTrack – an agile issue tracker for software teams
Alfasoft recommends JetBrains All Product Pack which includes JetBrains desktop tools including 10 IDEs, 2 profilers, and 3 extensions.
Tools included in the JetBrains All Product Pack are IntelliJ IDEA, AppCode, CLion, PhpStorm, PyCharm, RubyMine, Rider, WebStorm, DataGrip, GoLand and ReSharper Ultimate (which includes dotCover, dotTrace, dotMemory and ReSharper C++). Get the 10 IDEs for the price of two. Use different tools for different projects on multiple machines as and when you need them. Easily switch between the tools under the All Products Pack license.
Download a demo of any JetBrains software
Download a 30-days trial from JetBrains. A trial license can be downloaded at https://www.jetbrains.com/products.html.
JetBrains uses a subscription-based licensing model, allowing you to purchase yearly subscriptions that includes all bug fix updates. The new licensing model also includes perpetual fallback license grants. When purchasing an annual subscription, you will immediately get a perpetual fallback license for the exact version available at the time of your purchase.
Commercial Annual Subscription - for legal entities, including companies and organizations (both for-profit and non-profit), requiring the software for general commercial use. A legal entity may use the software under the Business Subscription on any computer, operating system, and by any developer within a legal entity, provided that the total number of concurrent users never exceeds the number of subscriptions purchased by that legal entity.
Commercial Annual Subscription includes:
- Free unlimited email access to technical support and online support resources for the period of the Business Subscription
- Free generally available bug fix upgrades, minor releases and major releases for the licensed JetBrains IntelliJ IDEA edition for the period of the Business Subscription
- Available to any legal entity (companies and organizations, including non-profit and government)
- The license is owned by the legal entity, not by an individual
- Non-transferable restriction: Use of the software is restricted to the legal entity with no right to transfer. Companies and organizations can only transfer their licenses between employees and contractors
- The licensed purpose of use is general commercial usage
- Multi-user license - the total number of concurrent software users cannot exceed the number of purchased subscriptions
- The license term is time-limited, based on yearly subscription payments
- Perpetual fallback license: Your license is NOT perpetual. The new licensing model includes perpetual fallback license grants. Perpetual fallback license is a license that allows you to use a specific version of the software after your Business Subscription expires. The specific version of the software that you can fallback to use when your Business Subscription expires will be the exact version available at the time of your purchase
JetBrain always include support and maintenance with their subscriptions:
- Unlimited access to technical support via e-mail
- Free upgrades to generally available bug fix and minor releases
We recommend the following JetBrains support- and resource pages:
Alfasoft offer first line support to our JetBrains customers
Please click here for Jetbrains support! (Link to alfasoft.com support form)
Please explain your problem in detail when contacting us. Please remember to enter your version number, and which operating system you are running.