It's NVivo. Reimagined.
Here's a first look at the new NVivo.
Coming March 18*
It’s Easy to Get Started with NVivo
When you open NVivo, a quick tour gets you up to speed right away. Get started straight after the tour, and follow cues that support you to ‘import’, ‘organize’ and ‘explore’ your data with ease.
The Most Intuitive QDA Experience
Discover the most intuitive NVivo yet:
- The navigation panel groups key tasks under ‘import’, ‘analyze’ and ‘explore’ to help guide you through your research process.
- The ribbon is designed so you can easily and quickly find the features you need.
- Create the thinking space you need by undocking the workspace to enlarge the screen you’re working on.
- Explore your data using high quality charts and mapping tools, ideal for exporting and using in presentations.
- Phrasing and terminology in the software aligns with contemporary research terms and trends.
Code Faster Than Ever
You told us coding is one of the most powerful features of NVivo, and now we’ve made it even more effective and efficient for you.
- The most efficient coding: When working with text documents you can easily see all your codes, and conveniently drag and drop text to them in one view.
- Superior readability with flexible coding stripes: view coding stripes horizontally, so they’re easier to read.
- Track coding with ease: simply click on a coding stripe to view what you have coded. The color of the text highlighted matches the color of the coding stripe, for easy reading when viewing coding stripes.
Import Common Data In A Few Clicks
Use Word or Excel to collect data, then in a few clicks, seamlessly send data to NVivo and immediately start your analysis.
The NVivo-Integration allows you to add tags to note key points or themes within each document, along with a description, to organize and prepare your files for easy searching within NVivo. This time-saving functionality allows you to easily collect data on your preferred device, and import it in a few clicks so you can immediately start your analysis.
If you use the new NVivo on Microsoft Windows, you can also take advantage of instant imports from Microsoft Outlook to easily analyze data within emails.
Collaboration Made Easy
NVivo Collaboration Cloud enables team members to share projects, no matter where in the world they may be working.
- Simple user management: Easily manage user permissions based on the roles of each team member.
- Collaborate through a familiar download/upload process: Download a project to begin work and make changes. Upon saving, upload into the Collaboration Workspace for the Workspace Manager to merge your contributions to the master project.
- Work offline as required: Download your project to your computer or laptop, allowing you to work offline or back up your data. Your master project is saved in the cloud, so you can access it from anywhere.
Sophisticated User Management With Collaboration Server
Collaboration Server (formerly NVivo for Teams) features streamlined navigation in the administration portal, allowing you to securely and effortlessly manage team’s roles and permissions.
Work Smarter With NVivo
Enhance your research by adding on features, modules and learning journeys, as and when you need them.
To further your analysis, NVivo supports mobility and collaboration through cloud-based subscriptions and modules, offering flexibility and options to fit your needs.
*Eastern Daylight Time (EDT) - USA
Special Offers - Limited Time Only
Take advantage of one of our special upgrade offers and secure your copy of the new NVivo upon its release.
But act fast, these offers are only available until the new NVivo is released.
Interested in NVivo? Get Started Today
- Most Popular: Purchase NVivo 12 Plus or NVivo 12 Mac from today and receive the new NVivo when it’s released at no extra cost.
Current NVivo Customers – Upgrade Now And Save
NVivo 12 Plus and NVivo 12 Mac customers
- If you purchased NVivo 12 Plus or NVivo 12 Mac from February 1, 2020, you’ll receive the new NVivo upon its release at no extra cost.
- If you purchased NVivo 12 Plus on or before January 31, 2020 you can upgrade to the new NVivo for only EUR142.
- If you purchased NVivo 12 Mac on or before January 31, 2020 you upgrade to the new NVivo for only EUR128.
NVivo 12 Pro customers
- If you purchased NVivo 12 Pro on or before January 31, 2020 you can upgrade to the new NVivo for only EUR142.
NVivo 11 customers
- All NVivo 11 (Windows) customers with active licenses can upgrade to the new NVivo for EUR178.
- All NVivo 11 (Mac) customers with active licenses can upgrade to the new NVivo for EUR142.
Terms and conditions apply: Customers must purchase their upgrade prior the release of the new NVivo. Offers are valid for NVivo perpetual licenses only, not valid for student licenses. NVivo 12 that are upgraded will be deactivated on June 30, 2020.