The industry standard software for engineering calculations
Engineering companies usually bring Alfasoft in when they need their engineers to work efficiently and error-free with a tool that:
- is easy-to-use
- supports automated and quick calculations
- verifies calculation results
- enables documentation
Mathcad is chosen by most companies in your field primarily to verify design calculations, and produce industry-standard, shareable and reusable technical documentation.
This software tool is a world leading calculation software, that we provide licenses, technical support, administration, and training for.
Our customers think that we are a trusted partner, helping them find the best solution, and are available after purchase to assist and make sure that their investment is utilized to the fullest.
We are the leading license provider because of our dedicated and focused resources just for Mathcad in local languages.
We are responsive, flexible, and easy to work with. Our customers are treated individually, always with same points of contact, and they trust us, and stay with us for many years.
Our customers say:
“Mathcad has helped our business by enabling standard calculations to be derived and developed for the whole team to use in a controlled manner. This has improved accuracy, document quality and provides a consistent format for people to read.”
“It is helpful because it allows complex calculations to be carried out using mostly conventional math notation in a timely manner.”
What’s new in Mathcad Prime 8
PTC has recently released Mathcad Prime 8 version so let’s take a look at the improvements.
- Redefinition Warnings
- Show Frame (header, footer, page body)
- Partial Derivative Operator
- Copy/paste multiple values to combo-box
- Symbolics Engine Enhancements
- Numeric Engine Enhancements
- Usability Enhancements
- Save legacy worksheets as HTML
- Windows 11 support
Check the detailed improvements list here
On the 17th of February PTC made an important end of sale announcement for Mathcad 15 and Mathcad Prime 1-6.
Effective December 31st, 2021, PTC will no longer offer new Mathcad 15 and Prime 1-6 licenses. These versions will move to a level of support for end user issues only, which means that PTC will no longer release new versions, bug fixes and patches for Mathcad 15 and Prime 1-6.
All users are encouraged to fully migrate to Prime 7.0 which PTC is expected to be released in March 2021.
How are these changes going to affect you?
The holders of perpetual licenses with an active support agreement:
- Fully migrate to the latest Mathcad Prime 7.0 and continue renewing the annual support agreement.
- Continue using Mathcad 15 and/or Prime 1-6 versions without any major changes.
The users of Mathcad 15 and/or Mathcad Prime 1-6 with active annual subscription licenses can:
- Fully migrate to the latest Mathcad Prime 7.0 in March and continue renewing the annual subscription agreement.
- Commit to an up to 4-year subscription agreement and continue using Mathcad 15 and/or Prime 1-6, while migrating to Prime 7.0 within the multi-year subscription period. Subscription payment for multiyear subscriptions will be made annually.
Migrate to Prime assistance from Alfasoft.
We are always available to help you with the migration to Mathcad Prime 7.0. The software is expected to be released in March, and we will let you know when it is ready and how you can upgrade.
In the meantime, sign up to one of our free “Migrating to Prime” webinars.
- 64-bit Windows 10 machine
- 2 GB of hard disk space (600 MB for PTC Mathcad, 1.5 GB temporary space during installation)
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.8
- DVD drive (for physical media) or Internet connection (for download). Internet connection is required in both cases for license acquisition.
- To view the PTC Mathcad Prime 126.96.36.199 Help system, your system must have one of the following browsers:
- Google Chrome (all versions)
- Internet Explorer 9 or later
- Firefox 10 or later
PTC offers the annual subscription base licenses for Mathcad Prime 8
You can choose between:
- Individual subscription
- Floating subscription
- Global subscription
We provide technical support for all our customers of Mathcad.
Just log a case at support.alfasoft.com.
When contacting our support department please describe your problem as detailed as possible. Remember to always inform about the productversion and what operating system you are using (platform and version).
We also recommend these online supportpages and resources: