FÅ MER TID TIL KODESKRIVING
JetBrains AppCode hjelper deg håndtere rutineoppgaver og sparer dermed utviklingstid takket være en dyp forståelse av strukturen i koden din.
AppCode is an Objective-C IDE for developers building apps for Apple devices such as Macs, iPhones & iPads. It is focused on developer productivity, code quality and tight integration with Xcode. This smart IDE comes with well thought out and convenient code navigation and code completion, on the fly code analysis with quick-fix suggestions and better code refactorings. You can open and create Xcode projects and run your app on an iOS device or in a simulator.
- Coding Assistance - offers several Code Completions starting with basic completion as-you-type and including more advanced "Smart Type" and Class completion for more precise filtering of suggestions. All completion results are ranged and ordered by relevance considering the caret position and surrounding code.
- Code Navigation - Efficient project code navigation is crucial — not only when you research someone else's code but your own as well, especially as the project grows bigger and bigger. Go to Class/File/Symbol lets you quickly jump to the required place in code when you know what you need. You want to get from a method call to declaration or vice versa? Go to declaration/definition does just what you need. Navigating through Classes hierarchy is simple with AppCode's gutter navigation icons: go to implementation or super-class, switch between implementation and declaration, go to related files/classes, go to super method in interface/protocol.
- Internationalization (i18n) - Are you developing a multi-lingual app? And AppCode also helps you with this. The IDE allows you to easily extract inline strings into resources using the "Localize the string" quick-fix and provides a quick navigation to the resource files.
- Refactoring - It is important to be able to easily improve code design as it evolves with time. It provides a solid set of reliable code refactorings to help you. They include such vital ones as Rename, Extract Method and Introduce Variable, as well as more powerful ones like Extract Protocol/Category, Change Signature, Convert Method to Function and back, and others.
- iOS Development - support for the latest iOS 5 features, like Automatic Reference Counting.
- Run/Debug on Device - Even though AppCode does not fully replace Xcode, you can do most of your coding without switching between the tools. And since running and debugging are part and parcel of coding, It allows for running and debugging your apps directly on a connected iOS device.
- iOS Simulator - When you have no real iOS device connected, or need to try a specific configuration, no worries — run your code in a Simulator.
- Integration with Interface Builder - AppCode does not provide its own Interface Builder but seamlessly integrates with it instead. Just open an .xib file and it will open it in the Interface Builder (or in Xcode 4) automatically. Close it when done and go on coding.
- Version Control Integration - includes a complete first-class version control tool providing integration with most of the existing Version Control Systems. This includes both support of features specific for each VCS as well as a unified interface and management for common VCS tasks. All the tedious tasks (adding, removing, deleting files) are performed automatically. A built-in visual merge tool resolves all conflicts in a quick and intuitive manner. The changes made locally are highlighted as you type in the editor gutter, providing intuitive navigation and a 2-click rollback for individual changes.
- Xcode Interoperability - fully compatibility with Xcode. You can open existing Xcode projects and work on a project in both IDEs in parallel. No additional configuration needed and your projects stay always 100% Xcode-compatible. And you can add new files to a project in AppCode based on Xcode file templates. It will automatically navigate you to Xcode when working with specific files (like xib, storyboard, etc.).
- Issue Trackers Integration - When your ToDo list is in an issue tracking system, you can configure AppCode to work with the issues without switching from the IDE. AppCode supports the following bug tracking systems: Atlassian JIRA, JetBrains YouTrack, Lighthouse, Pivotal Tracker, GitHub, Redmine, Trac.
- Debugger - Being able to step through your code is critical when developing sophisticated software. In addition to the ability to run your code, AppCode includes a debugger with a simple, easy to use user interface with Frames, Variables and Watches views and an option to debug with either GDB or LLDB. Conditional breakpoints allow more control and the option to log an evaluated message when a breakpoint is hit. You can evaluate any expression or code fragment while debugging session is paused or a breakpoint is hit.
- Unit Testing - AppCode also provides you with the possibility to run OCUnit tests. You can either specify a particular unit test to run, or all unit tests in a specified class and run them all sequentially. The specialized test runner UI offers on-the-fly statistics on currently run tests, and a quick navigation to an error line if a test fails.
- Keyboard Schemes / Vim Emulation - For a higher productivity AppCode encourages you to use the keyboard for all your tasks. For an easier start, try the keyboard hotkeys you already know well. The keyboard layout is designed with your convenience in mind, but you can always choose specific layouts such as those from Xcode or IntelliJ IDEA, or just create your own. Additionally, it offers a powerful VI/Vim emulation mode giving you the best of both worlds.
- Plugins - More than 10 years of IntelliJ platform development gives AppCode 50+ IDE plugins of different nature, including support for additional VCS, integrations with different tools and frameworks, and editor enhancements such as Vim emulation. The plugins can be browsed and managed from the Plugin Manager in IDE Settings.
Download demo of AppCode
Download a trial of AppCode and evaluate the product for 30 days. A trial license can be downloaded at https://www.jetbrains.com/products.html.
Operating System for Deployment
- MacOS 10.7
- MacOS 10.6
- MacOS 10.5
- Mac OS X
- iOS 6.0
- iOS 5.1
- iOS 5.0
Architecture of Product
Here is our collection of resources for learning and getting the most of your subscription of JetBrains.
JetBrains uses a subscription-based licensing model, allowing you to purchase yearly subscriptions that includes all bug fix updates. The new licensing model also includes perpetual fallback license grants. When purchasing an annual subscription, you will immediately get a perpetual fallback license for the exact version available at the time of your purchase.
Commercial Annual Subscription - for legal entities, including companies and organizations (both for-profit and non-profit), requiring the software for general commercial use. A legal entity may use the software under the Business Subscription on any computer, operating system, and by any developer within a legal entity, provided that the total number of concurrent users never exceeds the number of subscriptions purchased by that legal entity.
Commercial Annual Subscription includes:
- Free unlimited email access to technical support and online support resources for the period of the Business Subscription
- Free generally available bug fix upgrades, minor releases and major releases for the licensed JetBrains IntelliJ IDEA edition for the period of the Business Subscription
- Available to any legal entity (companies and organizations, including non-profit and government)
- The license is owned by the legal entity, not by an individual
- Non-transferable restriction: Use of the software is restricted to the legal entity with no right to transfer. Companies and organizations can only transfer their licenses between employees and contractors
- The licensed purpose of use is general commercial usage
- Multi-user license - the total number of concurrent software users cannot exceed the number of purchased subscriptions
- The license term is time-limited, based on yearly subscription payments
- Perpetual fallback license: Your license is NOT perpetual. The new licensing model includes perpetual fallback license grants. Perpetual fallback license is a license that allows you to use a specific version of the software after your Business Subscription expires. The specific version of the software that you can fallback to use when your Business Subscription expires will be the exact version available at the time of your purchase
In the subscription following Support and Maintenance with JetBrains is included
- Unlimited access to technical support via e-mail
- Free upgrades to all minor and major releases including bug fixes
We recommend the following JetBrains support- and resource pages:
Alfasoft offer first line support to our JetBrains customers
Please click here for first line support! (Link to alfasoft.com support form)
Please explain your problem in detail when contacting us. Please remember to enter your version number, and which operating system you are running.
New Features in 2017.3
Adds Swift 4 and Xcode 9.x support.
- Modern Swift - AppCode 2017.3 comes with support for all the latest Swift 4 features including multi-line string literals, smart keyPaths, class and subtype existentials, and more.
- Inspections and intentions - Add or remove explicit types in variable declarations with the new Add/Remove explicit type intention. Remove redundant @objc attributes in your code base simply by running the corresponding inspection on the whole project or by using the quick-fix in your code.
- Parsing and resolution correctness - Focusing on parser and resolution accuracy, this release brings support for access modifiers in Swift together with multiple improvements in the resolution engine.
- Completion of optionals - When completing an optional candidate, press ? or ! to have it inserted in the code right after the currently selected item in the completion list.
- Mixed code - This release makes code analysis, completion, navigation, and refactorings in mixed Objective-C/Swift code more accurate thanks to the following improvements:
- Correct resolve for Swift initializers coming from Objective-C.
- Better Objective-C/Swift translation.
- Resolve for Objective-C classes imported via .pch from Swift code.
- Boost and Catch support - Support for Catch and Boost.Test test frameworks is now available in AppCode for C++. Easily create test run configurations, run separate tests directly from the source file, rerun failed tests, and more.
- JUCE support - JUCE is widely used to develop multiplatform audio applications. AppCode 2017.3 comes with multiple fixes to the JUCE library support to avoid various incorrect code analysis warnings and allow proper navigation through the code.
- List initialization - Since C++11, list initialization has been the standard way to initialize an object from braced-init-list. AppCode 2017.3 has reworked support for this language feature, including fixes for many of the incorrect code analysis warnings.
- Name lookup - Name lookup is a standard C++ procedure to associate a name with a declaration. This release fixes the following situations when the procedure previously failed in AppCode:
- Resolving a name before the corresponding declaration from the same scope
- Resolving a name imported via using in some cases
- Resolving symbols brought into the scope by class inheritance
- Build and Run
- Build performance - Reworked support for the Xcode build system to make incremental builds much faster than before.
- "Unlock the device" notification - AppCode now waits for the device to be unlocked and shows the corresponding notification when running/debugging your application.
- Color schemes - Easily distinguish method/function declarations and calls in Swift, Objective-C, C, and C++ by configuring different colors for them in Preferences | Editor | Color Scheme.
- Testing - Now it’s even easier to run a single test or all tests in your test file, by using special icons in the editor’s left gutter for Swift, Objective-C, and C++. -
- Project wizard - Icons in project, file and target wizards are now pixel-perfectly rendered.
- And even more
- When switching between branches, the IDE preserves your workspace and automatically restores it when necessary.
- When committing Git patches from the IDE, the IDE reads the author and commit details provided by the patch.
- When using Tasks & Contexts, you can now shelve the changes related to your current task when you start a new task; unshelve the changes when you switch back.
Video describing new features in AppCode 2017.2
TRAINING & EVENTS
Currently Alfasoft does not offer JetBrains trainings.
For a first insight about AppCode, please watch following video: