IDE for SQL-utviklere
DataGrip er en database-IDE som er skreddersydd for å passe de spesifikke behovene til profesjonelle SQL-utviklere.
DataGrip is a multi-engine database environment. It supports MySQL, PostgreSQL, Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, Sybase, DB2, SQLite, HyperSQL, Apache Derby and H2. It includes an editor that provides intelligent coding assistance for editing SQL code such as auto-completion, analysis and navigation. It also features a query console for running and profiling queries.
- Intelligent query console - Allows you to execute queries in different modes and provides local history that keeps track of all your activity and protects you from losing your work.
- Efficient schema navigation - Lets you jump to any table, view, or procedure by its name via corresponding action, or directly from its usages in the SQL code.
- Explain plan - Gives you an extended insight into how your queries work and into database engine behavior so you can make your queries more efficient.
- Smart code completion - DataGrip provides context-sensitive code completion, helping you to write SQL code faster. Completion is aware of the tables structure, foreign keys, and even database objects created in code you're editing.
- On-the-fly analysis and quick-fixes - DataGrip detects probable bugs in your code and suggests the best options to fix them on the fly. It will immediately let you know about unresolved objects, using keywords as identifiers and always offers the way to fix problems.
- Refactorings that work in SQL files and schemas - DataGrip correctly resolves all references in your SQL code and helps you refactor them. When you rename a variable or an alias, it will update their usages throughout the entire file. Even the actual table names in the database are updated when you rename references to them from your queries.
- Version control integration - Unified support for all major version control systems: Git, SVN, Mercurial and many others.
Download demo of DataGrip
Download a trial of DataGrip and evaluate the product for 30 days. A trial license can be downloaded at https://www.jetbrains.com/products.html.
System requirements DataGrip
Operating System for Deployment
Windows Server 2003
Mac OS X
Architecture of Product
Here is our collection of resources for learning and getting the most of your subscription of JetBrains.
JetBrains uses a subscription-based licensing model, allowing you to purchase yearly subscriptions that includes all bug fix updates. The new licensing model also includes perpetual fallback license grants. When purchasing an annual subscription, you will immediately get a perpetual fallback license for the exact version available at the time of your purchase.
Commercial Annual Subscription - for legal entities, including companies and organizations (both for-profit and non-profit), requiring the software for general commercial use. A legal entity may use the software under the Business Subscription on any computer, operating system, and by any developer within a legal entity, provided that the total number of concurrent users never exceeds the number of subscriptions purchased by that legal entity.
Commercial Annual Subscription includes:
- Free unlimited email access to technical support and online support resources for the period of the Business Subscription
- Free generally available bug fix upgrades, minor releases and major releases for the licensed JetBrains IntelliJ IDEA edition for the period of the Business Subscription
- Available to any legal entity (companies and organizations, including non-profit and government)
- The license is owned by the legal entity, not by an individual
- Non-transferable restriction: Use of the software is restricted to the legal entity with no right to transfer. Companies and organizations can only transfer their licenses between employees and contractors
- The licensed purpose of use is general commercial usage
- Multi-user license - the total number of concurrent software users cannot exceed the number of purchased subscriptions
- The license term is time-limited, based on yearly subscription payments
- Perpetual fallback license: Your license is NOT perpetual. The new licensing model includes perpetual fallback license grants. Perpetual fallback license is a license that allows you to use a specific version of the software after your Business Subscription expires. The specific version of the software that you can fallback to use when your Business Subscription expires will be the exact version available at the time of your purchase
In the subscription following Support and Maintenance with JetBrains is included
- Unlimited access to technical support via e-mail
- Free upgrades to all minor and major releases including bug fixes
We recommend the following JetBrains support- and resource pages:
Alfasoft offer first line support to our JetBrains customers
Please click here for first line support! (Link to alfasoft.com support form)
Please explain your problem in detail when contacting us. Please remember to enter your version number, and which operating system you are running.
What´s new in DataGrip Release 2018.3
Search and navigation
TRAINING & EVENTS
Currently Alfasoft does not offer JetBrains trainings.
For a first insight about DataGrip, please watch following video: