Alle JetBrains. NET-verktøy, ReSharper C ++ og Rider, samlet i en pakke
dotUltimate inkluderer Microsoft Visual Studio-utvidelser, en frittstående IDE og et sett med profilerings- og dekningsverktøy som hjelper deg med å utnytte de utallige mulighetene. NET-utvikling gir. Den inkluderer: ReSharper - Visual Studio-utvidelsen for .NET-utviklere, Rider - en rask plattform .NET IDE, ReSharper C ++ - Visual Studio-utvidelsen for C ++ -utviklere, dotTrace -. NET-ytelsesprofil, dotMemory -. NET-minneprofiler, dotCover -. NET-enhet testløper og kodedekkingsverktøy og dotPeek -. NET dekompiler og monteringsleser.
- Eliminate errors and code smells - Not only does ReSharper warn you when there's a problem in your code but it provides hundreds of quick-fixes to solve problems automatically. In almost every case, you can select the best quick-fix from a variety of options.
- Safely change the code base - Automated solution-wide code refactorings help you safely change your code base. Whether you need to revitalize legacy code or put your project structure in order, you can rely on ReSharper.
- Instantly traverse the entire solution - You can instantly navigate and search through the whole solution. Jump to any file, type, or type member, or navigate from a specific symbol to its usages, base and derived symbols, or implementations.
- Enjoy code editing helpers - Multiple code editing helpers including extended IntelliSense, hundreds of instant code transformations, auto-importing namespaces, rearranging code, and displaying documentation.
- Comply with coding standards - Code style and formatting functionality with fine-tuned, language-specific settings will help you get rid of unused code and create a common coding standard for your team.
- A cross-platform .NET IDE based on the IntelliJ platform and ReSharper.
- Supports many .NET project types - Rider supports .NET Framework, the new cross-platform .NET Core, and Mono based projects. This lets you develop a wide range of applications including .NET desktop applications, services and libraries, Unity games, Xamarin apps, ASP.NET, and ASP.NET Core web applications.
- Feature-rich and fast - Rider provides 2200+ live code inspections, hundreds of context actions and refactorings brought by ReSharper, and combines them with the IntelliJ platform's solid IDE features. Despite a heavy feature set, Rider is designed to be fast and responsive.
- Analyze and improve code quality - ReSharper C++ highlights code issues in the editor and provides quick-fixes to improve the code in one way or another. Unreachable code? Redundant statements? Suspicious object slicing? Incorrect format specifier? ReSharper C++ will bring these and other kinds of problems to your attention and help you to fix them.
- Find usages and navigate code - You can instantly jump to any file, type, or type member in a solution. You can search for usages of code and get a clear view of the found usages, with the grouping and preview options. Last but not least, you can go from any code symbol to its declaration or definition, its base or derived symbols.
- Refactor and transform code - Code refactorings for C++ help you safely change your code base, which is especially important in a language as complex as C++. Context actions help switch between alternate syntax constructs and serve as shortcuts to code generation actions.
- Generate common code - Code that ReSharper C++ can generate for you includes definitions, missing and overriding members, equality and relational operators, and hash and swap functions. Add to this dozens of customizable templates, and you have the tools to deal with boilerplate code more effectively than ever before.
- Run and manage unit tests - ReSharper C++ supports running Google Test and Boost.Test based unit tests in Visual Studio. You can run and debug unit tests contextually, right from the text editor. Dedicated tool windows help you view, group, filter, and run unit tests, and create and manage unit test sessions.
- Use a consistent code style - Configure the code formatting options and naming style, and share settings with your teammates; maintaining a consistent code style should never again be a problem.
- dotTrace helps you detect performance bottlenecks in a variety of .NET and .NET Core applications: WPF and Universal Windows Platform, ASP.NET, Windows services, WCF services, and unit tests. Mono and Unity applications are supported as well.
- Analyze any performance issues - Get accurate data on calls execution time. In the timeline profiling mode, get the same call time data but bound to a timeline. Use timeline data to analyze performance issues where the order of events matters, such as UI freezes, excessive garbage collection, uneven workload distribution, inefficient file I/O, and others.
- Profile SQL queries and HTTP requests - Find out how a particular query affects application performance and why this query is running slow. If you develop a web application, learn how it processes incoming HTTP requests.
- dotMemory allows you to analyze memory usage in a variety of .NET and .NET Core applications: desktop applications, Windows services, ASP.NET web applications, IIS, IIS Express, arbitrary .NET processes, and more.
- Easily control the profiling process - Use the timeline view to monitor the memory consumed by your application in real time. Collect the info on allocations as you need it.
- Control memory profiling - Take snapshots with a single click without stopping your profiling session, add them to compare or browse memory traffic during a particular timeframe.
- Auto-detect issues - Thanks to the multiple powerful built-in inspections, most common memory issues are detected with a single click, no manual effort required. Just get a snapshot and be guided toward optimizing the memory usage.
- dotCover is a .NET unit test runner and code coverage tool that integrates with Visual Studio and JetBrains Rider. Make sure you know to what extent your code is covered with unit tests. dotCover calculates and reports statement-level code coverage in applications targeting .NET Framework, .NET Core, Mono, or Mono for Unity.
- Unit tests - Execute and debug unit tests and run coverage analysis of unit tests in Visual Studio or using the command-line utility. dotCover supports many unit testing frameworks including MSTest, NUnit, xUnit, and MSpec.
- Manual test sessions - For manual test sessions, dotCover shows what parts of code were called during the session and which parts were not reached. Using the coverage analysis data, you can easily get to the source code of the tested application.
- dotPeek is standalone tool based on ReSharper's bundled decompiler. It can reliably decompile any .NET assembly into equivalent C# or IL code. The decompiler supports multiple formats including libraries (.dll), executables (.exe), and Windows metadata files (.winmd).
- Export decompiled code to Visual Studio projects - As soon as you've decompiled an assembly, you can save it as a Visual Studio project (.csproj). This can potentially save a lot of time if you need to restore lost source code from a legacy assembly.
- Download source code and debug third-party code - dotPeek can identify local source code based on PDB files, or fetch source code from source servers such as Microsoft Reference Source Center or SymbolSource.
Download demo of dotUltimate
Download a trial of dotUltimate and evaluate the product for 30 days. A trial license can be downloaded at https://www.jetbrains.com/products.html.
Operating System for Deployment
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
- Windows Vista
- Windows XP
- Windows Server 2003
- Windows 2000
Architecture of Product
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2019
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2017
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2015
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2013
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2012
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2010
- Microsoft Visual Basic 2017
- Microsoft Visual Basic 2015
- Microsoft Visual Basic 2013
- Microsoft Visual Basic 2012
- Microsoft Visual Basic 2010
- Microsoft Visual C++ 2017
- Microsoft Visual C++ 2015
- Microsoft Visual C++ 2013
- Microsoft Visual C++ 2012
- Microsoft Visual C# 2017
- Microsoft Visual C# 2015
- Microsoft Visual C# 2013
- Microsoft Visual C# 2012
- Microsoft Visual C# 2010
- .NET Framework 4.5.1
- .NET Framework 4.5
- .NET Framework 4.0
Disk Space Required: 37MB
JetBrains uses a subscription-based licensing model, allowing you to purchase yearly subscriptions that includes all bug fix updates. The new licensing model also includes perpetual fallback license grants. When purchasing an annual subscription, you will immediately get a perpetual fallback license for the exact version available at the time of your purchase.
Commercial Annual Subscription - for legal entities, including companies and organizations (both for-profit and non-profit), requiring the software for general commercial use. A legal entity may use the software under the Business Subscription on any computer, operating system, and by any developer within a legal entity, provided that the total number of concurrent users never exceeds the number of subscriptions purchased by that legal entity.
Commercial Annual Subscription includes:
- Free unlimited email access to technical support and online support resources for the period of the Business Subscription
- Free generally available bug fix upgrades, minor releases and major releases for the licensed JetBrains IntelliJ IDEA edition for the period of the Business Subscription
- Available to any legal entity (companies and organizations, including non-profit and government)
- The license is owned by the legal entity, not by an individual
- Non-transferable restriction: Use of the software is restricted to the legal entity with no right to transfer. Companies and organizations can only transfer their licenses between employees and contractors
- The licensed purpose of use is general commercial usage
- Multi-user license - the total number of concurrent software users cannot exceed the number of purchased subscriptions
- The license term is time-limited, based on yearly subscription payments
- Perpetual fallback license: Your license is NOT perpetual. The new licensing model includes perpetual fallback license grants. Perpetual fallback license is a license that allows you to use a specific version of the software after your Business Subscription expires. The specific version of the software that you can fallback to use when your Business Subscription expires will be the exact version available at the time of your purchase
In the subscription following Support and Maintenance with JetBrains is included
- Unlimited access to technical support via e-mail
- Free upgrades to all minor and major releases including bug fixes
We recommend the following JetBrains support- and resource pages:
Alfasoft offer first line support to our JetBrains customers
Please click here for first line support! (Link to alfasoft.com support form)
Please explain your problem in detail when contacting us. Please remember to enter your version number, and which operating system you are running.
Currently Alfasoft does not offer JetBrains trainings.
For a first insight about ReSharper, please watch following video: