Denne e-postadressen er beskyttet mot programmer som samler e-postadresser. Du må aktivere javaskript for å kunne se den. VIDEO
CLioner en smart multiplattform-IDE for utvikling i C/C++. Bygget på samme plattform som IntelliJ, inneholder den mange intelligente funksjoner som forbedrer utvikleres produktivitet.
CLion byr på en komplett opplevelse for dine C/C++ prosjekter med mange populære VCS-støttede komponenter rett "ut av boksen" (Git, SVN, Perforce. Mercurial, etc) smart Docygen-støtte og sømløs integrering med Google Test og Catch.
- Integration with Version Control Systems - Popular VCS supported out of the box include Subversion, Git, GitHub, Mercurial, CVS, Perforce (via plugin), and TFS. CLion provides a unified interface for all these systems along with shortcuts for common VCS tasks.
- Embedded Terminal - With the built-in terminal, you can run any command without leaving the IDE: locally or remotely using the SSH protocol. Depending on your platform, you can work with a command line prompt, Far, powershell, bash, or other tools.
- Keyboard-centric Approach - To help you focus on code and raise your productivity, Keyboard shortcuts for nearly all its features, actions and commands. Use one of the pre-defined keymaps or customize them as needed.
- Intelligent Code Completion - Code faster by making use of Code Completion. Start typing the name of a keyword, variable, function or class to get a list of matching suggestions.
- Code Formatting - Keep your code well formatted and compliant with the configured coding style guidelines. It works as you type, but you can also apply it explicitly with the Reformat Code action (press Ctrl+Alt+L), for either the selected scope or the whole project.
- Search Everywhere - Find anything, be it an item in the source code, user action, or UI element. Press Shift twice and start typing what you are looking for. You can also configure the search scopes based on your specific needs.
- Refactorings - keeps your code with high-quality, by providing a set of reliable refactorings. When you refactor, it applies your code changes throughout the scope safely.
- On-the-fly Code Analysis - constantly monitor your code for potential errors. If it finds anything, it highlights the suspicious piece of code in the editor and suggests possible quick-fixes to resolve the issue.
- CMake Project - All work is done within the context of a project. Projects serve as the basis for coding assistance, bulk refactoring, coding style consistency, and other smart features.
- Watches and Evaluations - The description of all available variables, including STL containers content will be placed in Variables tab in Debug tool window. There you can observe and even change any value without interrupting current debug session.
Operating System for Deployment
GNOME or KDE desktop
OS X 10.9.4
Architecture of Product
Download demo of CLion
Download a trial of CLion and evaluate the product for 30 days. A trial license can be downloaded at https://www.jetbrains.com/products.html.
JetBrains uses a subscription-based licensing model, allowing you to purchase yearly subscriptions that includes all bug fix updates. The new licensing model also includes perpetual fallback license grants. When purchasing an annual subscription, you will immediately get a perpetual fallback license for the exact version available at the time of your purchase.
Commercial Annual Subscription - for legal entities, including companies and organizations (both for-profit and non-profit), requiring the software for general commercial use. A legal entity may use the software under the Business Subscription on any computer, operating system, and by any developer within a legal entity, provided that the total number of concurrent users never exceeds the number of subscriptions purchased by that legal entity.
Commercial Annual Subscription includes:
- Free unlimited email access to technical support and online support resources for the period of the Business Subscription
- Free generally available bug fix upgrades, minor releases and major releases for the licensed JetBrains IntelliJ IDEA edition for the period of the Business Subscription
- Available to any legal entity (companies and organizations, including non-profit and government)
- The license is owned by the legal entity, not by an individual
- Non-transferable restriction: Use of the software is restricted to the legal entity with no right to transfer. Companies and organizations can only transfer their licenses between employees and contractors
- The licensed purpose of use is general commercial usage
- Multi-user license - the total number of concurrent software users cannot exceed the number of purchased subscriptions
- The license term is time-limited, based on yearly subscription payments
- Perpetual fallback license: Your license is NOT perpetual. The new licensing model includes perpetual fallback license grants. Perpetual fallback license is a license that allows you to use a specific version of the software after your Business Subscription expires. The specific version of the software that you can fallback to use when your Business Subscription expires will be the exact version available at the time of your purchase
In the subscription following Support and Maintenance with JetBrains is included
- Unlimited access to technical support via e-mail
- Free upgrades to generally available bug fix and minor releases
We recommend the following JetBrains support- and resource pages:
Alfasoft offer first line support to our JetBrains customers
Please click here for Jetbrains support! (Link to alfasoft.com support form)
Please explain your problem in detail when contacting us. Please remember to enter your version number, and which operating system you are running.