Forbedre din Visual Studio
ReSharper er en intelligent add-in for Visual Studio. ReSharper gjør Microsoft Visual Studio til et bedre IDE med refactoring, navigering, kodeinspeksjoner, quickfixes, kodegenerering og andre produktivitetsfunksjoner innen utvikling.
ReSharper kombinerer beste praksis for utvikling og design med raske kodetransformasjoner og med full kontroll over kodeformatteringen. Den sikrer kontinuerlig kvalitetskontroll over koden i sanntid, markerer kodefeil og iverksetter flere automatiske quickfixes. Rask navigerings- og søkefunksjoner, automatisk kodegenerering og maler kompletterer bildet av et banebrytende produktivitetsverktøy som gjør livet enklere for alle Visual Studio-utviklere.
ReSharper is an intelligent add-in to Visual Studio. It comes equipped with a rich set of features including intelligent coding assistance, on-the-fly error highlighting and quick error correction. ReSharper also supports code refactoring, unit testing, navigation and search. NAnt and MS Build Scripts Editing and ASP.NET editing.
ReSharper Key Features
- Error Highlighting and Quick-Fixes - ReSharper analyzes and highlights errors in your code while you type, without having first to compile. It also helps you solve problems instantly, by suggesting quick-fixes for most errors
- Advanced Coding Assistance - With the aim of increasing your productivity and saving your time, ReSharper takes care of almost all coding aspects. It not only extends and improves native Visual Studio features such as code completion, but also enables you to quickly generate code using various code templates, view documentation for types and their members right in the editor, perform code transformations using the so-called "context actions", and a lot more.
- Numerous Refactorings - Adding to the list with each new release, ReSharper provides a much wider set of automated code refactorings than Visual Studio 2005/2008/2010/2012. Many different refactorings are available that allow you to rename, move, and safely delete symbols; introduce and inline fields, variables, and parameters; and more
- Navigation and Search - Whenever you need to find a certain type, field, method, or any other symbol, ReSharper provides you with a variety of ways to do it. You can find a symbol by name, navigate to a symbol declaration from its reference in the code, or find and highlight symbol usages. ReSharper also allows you to thoroughly review type hierarchies and files structures, with its dedicated tool windows that are smartly integrated into Visual Studio user interface
- Unit Testing - ReSharper automatically detects whether your project contains unit tests of the supported test frameworks (NUnit and csUnit). It allows you to run and profile tests right from the code editor and at the same time provides you with a dedicated window where you can analyze test results and re-run unit tests
- ASP.NET Editing - Now you can edit ASP.NET files with both pleasure and increased productivity. Take advantage of error highlighting, quick-fixes and context actions, coding assistance, navigation, refactoring, and other features. With ReSharper, you can easily edit and refactor C# code within ASP.NET, as well as Web control properties and events, data sources and content placeholders
- NAnt and MS Build Scripts Editing - Advanced editing capabilities, previously available only for C#, are now extended to NAnt and MSBuild scripts. As soon as you open a build script file in Visual Studio.NET with ReSharper installed, full coding assistance is available immediately
- VB Features - ReSharper for Visual Studio 2005/2008/2010 extends a number of its smart features to Visual Basic code, including ASP pages written in VB. These include all of ReSharper's navigation and search features, as well as syntax highlighting, quick documentation lookup, and more. The greatest benefit is to be experienced by .NET developers working on mixed C# and VB projects
Download demo of ReSharper
Download a trial of ReSharper and evaluate the product for 30 days. A trial license can be downloaded at https://www.jetbrains.com/products.html.
Operating System for Deployment
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
- Windows Vista
- Windows XP
- Windows Server 2003
- Windows 2000
Architecture of Product
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2017
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2015
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2013
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2012
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2010
- Microsoft Visual Basic 2017
- Microsoft Visual Basic 2015
- Microsoft Visual Basic 2013
- Microsoft Visual Basic 2012
- Microsoft Visual Basic 2010
- Microsoft Visual C++ 2017
- Microsoft Visual C++ 2015
- Microsoft Visual C++ 2013
- Microsoft Visual C++ 2012
- Microsoft Visual C# 2017
- Microsoft Visual C# 2015
- Microsoft Visual C# 2013
- Microsoft Visual C# 2012
- Microsoft Visual C# 2010
- .NET Framework 4.5.1
- .NET Framework 4.5
- .NET Framework 4.0
Disk Space Required: 37MB
Here is our collection of resources for learning and getting the most of your subscription of ReSharper.
Resharper is offered in a variety of editions:
|ReSharper||ReSharper C++||ReSharper Ultimate||ReSharper Ultimate + Rider||All Products Pack|
|.NET & Visual Studio & C++|
|Integrated Development Environments|
|IntelliJ IDEA Ultimate||√|
JetBrains uses a subscription-based licensing model, allowing you to purchase yearly subscriptions that includes all bug fix updates. The new licensing model also includes perpetual fallback license grants. When purchasing an annual subscription, you will immediately get a perpetual fallback license for the exact version available at the time of your purchase.
Commercial Annual Subscription - for legal entities, including companies and organizations (both for-profit and non-profit), requiring the software for general commercial use. A legal entity may use the software under the Business Subscription on any computer, operating system, and by any developer within a legal entity, provided that the total number of concurrent users never exceeds the number of subscriptions purchased by that legal entity.
Commercial Annual Subscription includes:
- Free unlimited email access to technical support and online support resources for the period of the Business Subscription
- Free generally available bug fix upgrades, minor releases and major releases for the licensed JetBrains IntelliJ IDEA edition for the period of the Business Subscription
- Available to any legal entity (companies and organizations, including non-profit and government)
- The license is owned by the legal entity, not by an individual
- Non-transferable restriction: Use of the software is restricted to the legal entity with no right to transfer. Companies and organizations can only transfer their licenses between employees and contractors
- The licensed purpose of use is general commercial usage
- Multi-user license - the total number of concurrent software users cannot exceed the number of purchased subscriptions
- The license term is time-limited, based on yearly subscription payments
- Perpetual fallback license: Your license is NOT perpetual. The new licensing model includes perpetual fallback license grants. Perpetual fallback license is a license that allows you to use a specific version of the software after your Business Subscription expires. The specific version of the software that you can fallback to use when your Business Subscription expires will be the exact version available at the time of your purchase
In the subscription following Support and Maintenance with JetBrains is included
- Unlimited access to technical support via e-mail
- Free upgrades to all minor and major releases including bug fixes
We recommend the following JetBrains support- and resource pages:
Alfasoft offer first line support to our JetBrains customers
Please click here for first line support! (Link to alfasoft.com support form)
Please explain your problem in detail when contacting us. Please remember to enter your version number, and which operating system you are running.
Currently Alfasoft does not offer JetBrains trainings.
For a first insight about ReSharper, please watch following video: