Optimaliser din PHP-utvikling
JetBrains PhpStorm er et integrert utviklingsmiljø for PHP-utviklere som er bygget på plattformen til IntelliJ IDEA.
PHP IDE with refactorings, code completion, on-the-fly code analysis and coding productivity orientation.
PhpStorm - PHP IDE with Intelligent editor for productive coding
PhpStorm provides a rich and intelligent code editor for PHP with syntax highlighting, extended code formatting configuration, on-the-fly error checking, and smart code completion.
PhpStorm PHP Code Completion
Code completion (Ctrl + Space) finalizes classes, methods, variable names, and PHP keywords, plus commonly used names for fields and variables depending on their type.
PhpStorm PHPDoc Support
The PhpStorm editor respects PHPDoc in your code and provides appropriate code completion suggestions based on @property, @method and @var annotations. When you edit PHPDoc for your code, the variables names and types are auto-completed from the corresponding code blocks. PHP code refactorings also consider PHPDocs to keep them up-to-date.
PhpStorm PHP Refactoring
Rename refactoring works for files, functions, constants, classes, properties, methods, parameters, local and global variables. Make global project changes easily and safely. Local changes are made instantly in-place.
PhpStorm Smarty Templates Editing
PhpStorm IDE allows you to use a Smarty template engine and offers the following productivity features for working with .tpl files:
- Configurable syntax highlighting for keywords, strings, variables and braces
- Syntax errors highlighting
- Smarty functions and attributes completion
- Automatic insertion of paired braces, quotes and closing tags
- Commenting of the selected block with a single hotkey
- Custom Smarty delimiters support
PhpStorm Efficient project analysis and navigation
Thorough source code analysis allows PhpStorm to provide a sophisticated code completion, even to unannotated code, for example:
- Function return type is deducted from its body and return statements
- Class property types (and declarations) are extracted from the constructor code
- File structure view and class, method and call hierarchy views allow for faster code review and navigation.
PhpStorm Unit testing without interruptions
Develop PHP Unit tests in PhpStorm and run them instantly from directory, file or class using the context menu options. Dedicated Run/Debug configurations allow you to the required set of tests at any time. Tests are executed in a dedicated Test Runner UI, displaying results overview and detailed stats for the whole suite and every particular test. In case of a test failure you can instantly get from the stacktrace to the line of code where the error occurred.
Code stepping and evaluation with built-in debugger
PhpStorm provides numerous options for debugging your PHP code allowing you to:
- Set conditional breakpoints with smart step into that allows you to choose a particular method to step into from the call chaininspect context-relevant local variables and user-defined watches, including arrays and complex objects, and edit values on the fly
- Evaluate an expression in runtime
- Debug a page in multiple sessions simultaneously
- Keep a debugging session alive while moving between pages
Download demo of PhpStorm
Download a trial of PhpStorm and evaluate the product for 30 days. A trial license can be downloaded at https://www.jetbrains.com/products.html.
System requirements PhpStorm
Operating System for Deployment
Windows Server 2003
GNOME or KDE desktop
Mac OS X 10.5 or higher
Architecture of Product
Disk Space Required: 1 GB RAM minimum 2 GB RAM recommended
Here is our collection of resources for learning and getting the most of your subscription of JetBrains.
JetBrains uses a subscription-based licensing model, allowing you to purchase yearly subscriptions that includes all bug fix updates. The new licensing model also includes perpetual fallback license grants. When purchasing an annual subscription, you will immediately get a perpetual fallback license for the exact version available at the time of your purchase.
Commercial Annual Subscription - for legal entities, including companies and organizations (both for-profit and non-profit), requiring the software for general commercial use. A legal entity may use the software under the Business Subscription on any computer, operating system, and by any developer within a legal entity, provided that the total number of concurrent users never exceeds the number of subscriptions purchased by that legal entity.
Commercial Annual Subscription includes:
- Free unlimited email access to technical support and online support resources for the period of the Business Subscription
- Free generally available bug fix upgrades, minor releases and major releases for the licensed JetBrains IntelliJ IDEA edition for the period of the Business Subscription
- Available to any legal entity (companies and organizations, including non-profit and government)
- The license is owned by the legal entity, not by an individual
- Non-transferable restriction: Use of the software is restricted to the legal entity with no right to transfer. Companies and organizations can only transfer their licenses between employees and contractors
- The licensed purpose of use is general commercial usage
- Multi-user license - the total number of concurrent software users cannot exceed the number of purchased subscriptions
- The license term is time-limited, based on yearly subscription payments
- Perpetual fallback license: Your license is NOT perpetual. The new licensing model includes perpetual fallback license grants. Perpetual fallback license is a license that allows you to use a specific version of the software after your Business Subscription expires. The specific version of the software that you can fallback to use when your Business Subscription expires will be the exact version available at the time of your purchase
In the subscription following Support and Maintenance with JetBrains is included
- Unlimited access to technical support via e-mail
- Free upgrades to all minor and major releases including bug fixes
We recommend the following JetBrains support- and resource pages:
Alfasoft offer first line support to our JetBrains customers
Please click here for first line support! (Link to alfasoft.com support form)
Please explain your problem in detail when contacting us. Please remember to enter your version number, and which operating system you are running.
What´s new in PhpStorm 2018.3
TRAINING & EVENTS
Currently Alfasoft does not offer JetBrains trainings.
For a first insight about PhpStorm, please watch following video: