PyCharm håndterer rutineoppgavene sånn at du kan være mer produktiv med Python-utvikling.
PyCharm is a Python IDE with complete set of tools for Python development. In addition, the IDE provides capabilities for professional Web development using the Django framework. Code faster and with more easily in a smart and configurable editor with code completion, snippets, code folding and split windows support.
- Project Code Navigation - Instantly navigate from one file to another, from method to its declaration or usages, and through classes hierarchy. Learn keyboard shortcuts to be even more productive
- Code Analysis - Take advantage of on-the-fly code syntax, error highlighting, intelligent inspections and one-click quick-fix suggestions to make code better
- Python Refactoring - Make project-wide code changes painlessly with rename, extract method/superclass, introduce field/variable/constant, move and pull up/push down refactorings
- Google App Engine Support - Develop applications for Google App Engine and delegate routine deployment tasks to the IDE. Choose between Python 2.5 or 2.7 runtime
- Version Control Integration - Check-in, check-out, view diffs, merge — all in the unified VCS user interface for Mercurial, Subversion, Git, Perforce and other SCMs
- Graphical Debugger - Fine-tune Python or Django applications and unit tests using a full-featured debugger with breakpoints, stepping, frames view, watches and evaluate expressions
- Integrated Unit Testing - Run a test file, a single test class, a method, or all tests in a folder. Observe results in graphical test runner with execution statistics
- Customizable & Extensible - Bundled Textmate, NetBeans, Eclipse & Emacs keyboard schemes, and Vi/Vim emulation plugin
Download demo of PyCharm
Download a trial of PyCharm and evaluate the product for 30 days. A trial license can be downloaded at https://www.jetbrains.com/products.html.
System requirements PyCharm
Operating System for Deployment
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
- Windows Vista
- Windows XP
- Windows Server 2003
- GNOME or KDE desktop
- Mac OS X 10.5 or higher
Architecture of Product
Disk Space Required: 1 GB RAM minimum 2 GB RAM recommended
Here is our collection of resources for learning and getting the most of your subscription of JetBrains.
JetBrains uses a subscription-based licensing model, allowing you to purchase yearly subscriptions that includes all bug fix updates. The new licensing model also includes perpetual fallback license grants. When purchasing an annual subscription, you will immediately get a perpetual fallback license for the exact version available at the time of your purchase.
Commercial Annual Subscription - for legal entities, including companies and organizations (both for-profit and non-profit), requiring the software for general commercial use. A legal entity may use the software under the Business Subscription on any computer, operating system, and by any developer within a legal entity, provided that the total number of concurrent users never exceeds the number of subscriptions purchased by that legal entity.
Commercial Annual Subscription includes:
- Free unlimited email access to technical support and online support resources for the period of the Business Subscription
- Free generally available bug fix upgrades, minor releases and major releases for the licensed JetBrains IntelliJ IDEA edition for the period of the Business Subscription
- Available to any legal entity (companies and organizations, including non-profit and government)
- The license is owned by the legal entity, not by an individual
- Non-transferable restriction: Use of the software is restricted to the legal entity with no right to transfer. Companies and organizations can only transfer their licenses between employees and contractors
- The licensed purpose of use is general commercial usage
- Multi-user license - the total number of concurrent software users cannot exceed the number of purchased subscriptions
- The license term is time-limited, based on yearly subscription payments
- Perpetual fallback license: Your license is NOT perpetual. The new licensing model includes perpetual fallback license grants. Perpetual fallback license is a license that allows you to use a specific version of the software after your Business Subscription expires. The specific version of the software that you can fallback to use when your Business Subscription expires will be the exact version available at the time of your purchase
In the subscription following Support and Maintenance with JetBrains is included
- Unlimited access to technical support via e-mail
- Free upgrades to all minor and major releases including bug fixes
We recommend the following JetBrains support- and resource pages:
Alfasoft offer first line support to our JetBrains customers
Please click here for first line support! (Link to alfasoft.com support form)
Please explain your problem in detail when contacting us. Please remember to enter your version number, and which operating system you are running.
What´s new in PyCharm 2018.1
Python 3.7 support, code cells for scientific development, easier configuration of SSH-based Python interpreters, and partial git add.
TRAINING & EVENTS
Currently Alfasoft does not offer JetBrains trainings.
For a first insight about PyCharm, please watch following video: