Forbedre Visual Studio for både .NET og C++ utviklere
ReSharper er en intelligent add-in for Visual Studio. JetBrains ReSharper Ultimate kombinerer Jetbrains .NET verktøy sammen med ReSharper C++.
ReSharper gjør Microsoft Visual Studio til et bedre IDE med refactoring, navigering, kodeinspeksjoner, quickfixes, kodegenerering og andre produktivitetsfunksjoner for utvikling. ReSharper kombinerer den beste utviklings- og designpraksisen med global tverr-språklig kode refaktoring, hundrevis av kodetransformasjoner, kodeformattering, og mye mer. Den sikrer kontinuerlig kvalitetskontroll i sanntid og markerer kodefeil samt iverksetter flere automatiske quickfixes. Raske navigerings- og søkefunksjoner, automatisk kodegenerering og maler kompletterer bilde av et banebrytende produktivitetsverktøy som gjør livet enklere for alle Visual Studio-utviklere.
Increase your .NET productivity. ReSharper Ultimate is a license that combines all individual JetBrains .NET tools, as well as ReSharper C++. Each ReSharper Ultimate license allows a single developer to use ReSharper, ReSharper C++, dotCover, dotTrace, dotMemory and dotPeek.
- Eliminate Errors - Not only does ReSharper warn you when there's a problem in your code but it provides hundreds of quick-fixes to solve them automatically, in the best possible way.
- Safely Change the Code Base - Automated solution-wide code refactorings help safely change your code base. Whether you need to revitalize legacy code or put your project structure in order, you can lean on ReSharper.
- Instantly Traverse the Entire Solution - You can instantly navigate and search in the whole solution. Jump to any file, type, or type member, or navigate from a specific symbol to its usages, base and derived symbols, or implementations.
- Code Editing Helpers - Multiple code editing helpers include extended IntelliSense, hundreds of instant code transformations, auto-importing namespaces, rearranging code and displaying documentation.
- Comply to Coding Standards - Code style and formatting functionality with fine-grained, language-specific settings will help you get rid of unused code and create a common coding standard for your team.
- Coverage Highlighting in Visual Studio - dotCover can visualize code coverage for your convenience. You can see highlighted statements covered and uncovered in particular snapshot right in Visual Studio.
- Continuous Coverage Analysis - dotCover offers a console utility to use with a Continuous Integration server. For TeamCity users, a server-side version of dotCover is built into TeamCity and available free of charge.
- Filtering and Excluding Nodes - Customize your coverage analysis with a coverage filter by including or excluding particular parts of application code from analysis. When you exclude specific items from a coverage snapshot, dotCover instantly recalculates coverage statistics for you.
- Navigation to Covering Tests - Use a shortcut to detect which unit tests cover a particular statement in your code. Just bring up a pop-up in the Visual Studio editor to see a list of covering tests and navigate directly to any of them.
- Multiple Profiling Modes - Choose sampling mode for fast profiling, tracing for high accuracy, line-by-line profiling to analyze complex business logic, and timeline mode for calls distribution in time and multi-threaded applications optimization.
- Top-class Technology Support - dotTrace supports applications targeting .NET Framework up to version 4.5.2, Silverlight 4 or 5. Multiple types of applications that dotTrace is able to profile include standalone desktop applications, web applications running under IIS, or ASP.NET development server, WCF services, and more.
- Integration with Visual Studio - Profile applications right from Visual Studio. Also, profile unit tests quickly when working with ReSharper.
- Detect Bottlenecks Quickly - Take an advantage of efficient navigation, easy filtering, smart search and handy source preview. Choose between several views that streamline analysis of profiling data in snapshots.
- Powerful Automatic Inspections - To ease your task, dotMemory automatically scans your snapshot for most common types of memory issues. These inspections can be a great starting point in analyzing a snapshot if you're not sure where to begin.
- Analyzing Memory Traffic - Excessive allocations and garbage collections may imply significant memory management overhead. Use the traffic view to understand what objects are created/collected most intensively in your application and what functions are causing this memory traffic.
- Multiple Views on Data - Examine objects in the heap from multiple views. Want to know how objects relate to each other? What objects do they reference and through what fields? Want to know which calls created these objects? No problem! dotMemory has a view for everything.
- Compare Memory Snapshots - Compare two snapshots is the main way to find objects that are causing a memory leak. Use the comparison view to find out how many objects were created between snapshots and how many objects were collected.
ReSharper C++ Features
- Analyze and Improve Code Quality - ReSharper C++ highlights code issues in the editor and provides quick-fixes to improve code in one way or another. Unreachable code? Redundant statements? Suspicious object slicing or incorrect format specifier? ReSharper C++ will bring these and other kinds of problems to your attention and help you fix them.
- Refactor and Transform Code - Code refactorings for C++ help safely change your code base, which is especially important in a language as non-trivial as C++. Context actions help switch between alternative syntax constructs and serve as shortcuts to code generation actions.
- Use a Consistent Code Style - Configure code formatting options and naming style, share settings with your teammates, and maintaining a consistent code style should never be a problem again.
- Find Usages and Navigate the Solution - You can instantly jump at any file, type, or type member in solution. You can search for usages of any code and enjoy a clear view of found usages, with grouping and preview options. Last but not least, you can go from any code symbol to its declaration or definition, its base or derived symbols.
- Generate Common Code - The list of things that ReSharper C++ can generate for you includes definitions, missing and overriding members, equality and relational operators, hash and swap functions. Add dozens of customizable templates, and you know you have the tools to deal with boilerplate code faster than ever.
- Decompile .NET assemblies to C#.
- Export decompiled code to Visual Studio projects.
- Support for downloading code from source servers and PDB file generation.
- Quick jump to a type, assembly, symbol or type member.
- Effortless navigation to symbol declarations, implementations, derived and base symbols.
- Accurate search for symbol usages with advanced presentation of search results.
- Overview of inheritance chains.
- Syntax highlighting.
- Complete keyboard support.
Download demo of ReSharper
Download a trial of ReSharper and evaluate the product for 30 days. A trial license can be downloaded at https://www.jetbrains.com/products.html.
Operating System for Deployment
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
- Windows Vista
- Windows XP
- Windows Server 2003
- Windows 2000
Architecture of Product
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2017
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2015
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2013
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2012
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2010
- Microsoft Visual Basic 2017
- Microsoft Visual Basic 2015
- Microsoft Visual Basic 2013
- Microsoft Visual Basic 2012
- Microsoft Visual Basic 2010
- Microsoft Visual C++ 2017
- Microsoft Visual C++ 2015
- Microsoft Visual C++ 2013
- Microsoft Visual C++ 2012
- Microsoft Visual C# 2017
- Microsoft Visual C# 2015
- Microsoft Visual C# 2013
- Microsoft Visual C# 2012
- Microsoft Visual C# 2010
- .NET Framework 4.5.1
- .NET Framework 4.5
- .NET Framework 4.0
Disk Space Required: 37MB
Here is our collection of resources for learning and getting the most of your subscription of ReSharper.
Resharper is offered in a variety of editions:
|ReSharper||ReSharper C++||ReSharper Ultimate||ReSharper Ultimate + Rider||All Products Pack|
|.NET & Visual Studio & C++|
|Integrated Development Environments|
|IntelliJ IDEA Ultimate||√|
JetBrains uses a subscription-based licensing model, allowing you to purchase yearly subscriptions that includes all bug fix updates. The new licensing model also includes perpetual fallback license grants. When purchasing an annual subscription, you will immediately get a perpetual fallback license for the exact version available at the time of your purchase.
Commercial Annual Subscription - for legal entities, including companies and organizations (both for-profit and non-profit), requiring the software for general commercial use. A legal entity may use the software under the Business Subscription on any computer, operating system, and by any developer within a legal entity, provided that the total number of concurrent users never exceeds the number of subscriptions purchased by that legal entity.
Commercial Annual Subscription includes:
- Free unlimited email access to technical support and online support resources for the period of the Business Subscription
- Free generally available bug fix upgrades, minor releases and major releases for the licensed JetBrains IntelliJ IDEA edition for the period of the Business Subscription
- Available to any legal entity (companies and organizations, including non-profit and government)
- The license is owned by the legal entity, not by an individual
- Non-transferable restriction: Use of the software is restricted to the legal entity with no right to transfer. Companies and organizations can only transfer their licenses between employees and contractors
- The licensed purpose of use is general commercial usage
- Multi-user license - the total number of concurrent software users cannot exceed the number of purchased subscriptions
- The license term is time-limited, based on yearly subscription payments
- Perpetual fallback license: Your license is NOT perpetual. The new licensing model includes perpetual fallback license grants. Perpetual fallback license is a license that allows you to use a specific version of the software after your Business Subscription expires. The specific version of the software that you can fallback to use when your Business Subscription expires will be the exact version available at the time of your purchase
In the subscription following Support and Maintenance with JetBrains is included
- Unlimited access to technical support via e-mail
- Free upgrades to all minor and major releases including bug fixes
We recommend the following JetBrains support- and resource pages:
Alfasoft offer first line support to our JetBrains customers
Please click here for [XXXXX] support! (Link to alfasoft.com support form)
Please explain your problem in detail when contacting us. Please remember to enter your version number, and which operating system you are running.
ReSharper 2018.3 New features
Inline parameter name hints for C# and VB.NET- This release adds parameter name hints to the code editor to make C# and VB.NET code more readable. When a literal is used in a method call ReSharper annotates it with the name of the parameter, making it much easier to understand what value it represents.
Visual Studio 2019 Preview 1 support- ReSharper now has early support for Visual Studio 2019 and can be integrated into Visual Studio 2019 Preview 1 build.
Auto-detection of formatter settings and naming style- ReSharper now detects code formatting style from your code and adjusts the formatter settings accordingly.
Improved C# 7 deconstruction support- In this release, Go To Declaration/Implementation supports deconstruction declarations, new/updated inspections, quick-fixes, and context actions.
Сode inspections for NUnit- This update introduces a set of code inspections with corresponding quick-fixes and context actions to help you write NUnit tests faster.
VB.NET 15.3 and 15.5 language support- In addition to C#, ReSharper continues improving its VB.NET support and now supports all the features from the latest VB.NET language versions, such as:
Named tuple inference.
Leading hex/binary/octal separator.
Non-trailing named arguments.
Private Protected member access modifier.
Code Analysis- Several new inspections, quick-fixes, and context actions were added to C# and VB.NET code analysis for different cases, including:
The Set C#/VB.NET language version quick-fix gets an option to set the language version for all C#/VB.NET projects in a solution. It works for both .NET Framework and .NET Core projects.
A new quick-fix, Allow unsafe code in this project, is available.
Initialize members to create and fill the object initializer.
TypeScript 3.0 support -ReSharper now supports TypeScript 3.0 and works with such new language features as:
Unknown top type.
Optional elements in tuple types.
Rest elements in tuple types.
Rest parameters with tuple types.
Spread expressions with tuple types.
Generic rest parameters.
Initial localization support in ASP.NET Core- ReSharper supports the new localization procedure introduced in the latest ASP.NET Core to help you localize your web applications in a modern way. You can make use of ReSharper’s assistance in Controller, View, and resource files. It includes:
Go to declaration on the resource usage.
Find Usages on the resource node in a resx file.
An inspection on a resource usage if the resource declaration is missing in resx files for different cultures, with a corresponding quick-fix.
Most refactorings related to resources: Move, Rename, Inline, and Safe Delete.
Several context actions inside a resx file to modify the resource entity.
More ReSharper updates
Now you can use the Go To Action popup to find Options pages.
The Introduce parameter refactoring is now available for local functions.
To make ReSharper more FIPS-compliant, we stopped using the md5 hash algorithm and eliminated all its previous uses in the codebase.
You can select which font style ReSharper Editor Adornments should inherit: Visual Studio IntelliSense or Text Editor.
Show Inspection Help is now available for inspections in the Inspection Results and Error in Solution windows if the inspection has a corresponding help article.
What used to be a single "Method, Property, Event" naming style is now three separate ones: "Method", "Property", and "Event".
The Code formatter in C#, JS, HTML, and XML files now takes into account the indent from the previous nodes.
A new separate code formatter option was added, for the continuous indent inside initializers braces.
Performance optimizations- Performance was been optimized in several areas:
Loading assemblies stage was refactored to speed up solution loading.
Keyword completion has become faster and more precise, resulting in less auto-popup latency overall.
Thanks to quick sorting of items, code completion gets faster.
Value Tracking now gathers results asynchronously.
Command Line Tools -A couple of new keys were added to Command Line Tools:
Verbosity - only saves issues of certain severity levels to the output.
Jobs - runs code analysis in multi-thread mode.
TRAINING & EVENTS
Currently Alfasoft does not offer JetBrains trainings.
For a first insight about ReSharper, please watch following video: