Få kontroll på agila-prosjektene dine
YouTrack er et prosjekthåndteringsverktøy designet for agila-utviklingsteam. YouTrack hjelper deg med å holde oversikt og administrere oppgaver fra de blir rapportert og frem til de har blitt løst. Lag enkelt nye oppgaver, legg til tagger, modifiser kundefelt, lag prioriteringslist og legg til vedlegg med den innebygde bilderedigeringen.
YouTrack is a keyboard-centric bug and issue tracker Web application. YouTrack includes extensive keyboard support to create, edit, and navigate between issues - all major actions have easy-to-learn shortcuts. YouTrack lets you search for issues by typing queries in the search box using query completion. You can also modify multiple issues at once using the Command window with YouTrack. YouTrack is distributed as either a JAR or a WAR file, ready to run as a standalone Java process. YouTrack can also be deployed at any of today's popular application servers, including Apache Tomcat 5+, Apache Geronimo, Mortbay Jetty, Caucho Resin, and JBoss.
- Search Box - YouTrack provides a single search box to find issues by their attributes and/or with full-text search. That's essentially all you need to search for any issues. No checkboxes, combo boxes, drop-down lists or whatever else usually bloats your screen space when you're trying to filter out existing issues. To make your search experience even more comfortable, YouTrack provides query completion and highlighting, recent searches, saved searches, and tags.
- Search Queries - Search queries consist of keywords and values representing issue attributes. You can also omit unambiguous keywords and use special shortcut keywords that are used without values. When you enter a search query, rely on YouTrack's query completion to make things fast, then press Enter, and grab your search results.
- Query Completion and Highlighting - YouTrack provides query completion in the search box to help you choose appropriate keywords and values. More than that, it inserts symbols such as hash marks, colons and curly braces where required. Query completion is invoked automatically while you type but you can also display the completion list at will, by pressing Ctrl+Space or Alt+Down. While you're entering a query in the search box, keywords are underlined with grey and values with black. If you've entered an incorrect query, YouTrack uses red dotted underline to highlight errors.
- Recent Searches - YouTrack displays your 10 latest queries in the query completion list, along with other suggestions. If you expect to use a certain query on a regular basis, there's another option - you can save it.
- Filters - After executing a search query, YouTrack displays the Filters box to the left of the list of found issues where it shows different attributes and values that these attributes have within the set of found issues.
- Issue Area - YouTrack provides a common Issue Area for both creating and editing issues. To create a new issue, press Alt+Ins from anywhere within YouTrack, or click New Issue in the toolbar. The Issue Area will display, letting you specify project, description, summary, priority and other issue attributes. Tag, Link and Attach buttons in the toolbar just above the Issue area let you assign a tag to the issue, link it to another issue, or attach a file. You can also use wiki markup for special text formatting. After you have created an issue, click Submit, or press Ctrl+Enter to submit it. To display the Issue Area to edit an issue, highlight it in the list of issues, and press F2. If you have to modify attributes of multiple issues, don't open them one by one - use the Command window instead.
- Command Window - The Command window lets you modify attributes of an issue or a set of issues using commands similar to search queries. Before opening the Command window, highlight an issue in the list of issues, or select multiple issues by pressing Space. Then click the Command button in the toolbar, press Ctrl+Alt+J, or start typing a command right away. In the Command window, enter a command consisting of one or more space-delimited keyword-value pairs (no colons, curly braces, or hash marks - as opposed to search queries).
- Wiki Markup - You can use special wiki markup in issue description, including links to other issues or external resources, code blocks, headers and text formatting. A link to the wiki reference page is available from the Issue Area. The page provides a sandbox window for you to experiment with the markup and copy the resulting text into your issue.
- Commenting Issues - You can comment for issues in several ways — for example, from the list of issues or from full issue view. Another valuable option is to comment multiple issues using the Command window: select issues, press Ctrl+Alt+C or Ctrl+Alt+J, type your comment in the Comment text box, and press Ctrl+Enter.
- Voting for Issues - Do you want a certain feature implemented faster? Vote for it using a square button below issue ID in the list of issues or full issue view. Changed your mind? Click the button again to withdraw your vote.
- Watching Issues - Clicking the Watch issue button below an issue ID subscribes you to updates of this issue that you can receive via jabber or e-mail, dependent on how you have configured notifications. Issues become watched automatically when you comment, update, or vote for them. Use the Watched issues tag to review issues that you're watching.
- Favorite Issues - Clicking the Add to Favorites button below an issue ID marks the issue as one of your favorites. Unlike watched issues, you don't receive notifications on your favorite tags — this is just an express way of marking issues with a predefined tag that you can see right at the top of the Tags area.
- Sharing Tags - When you create a tag or at any time afterwards, you can configure who is able to use the tag. Specifically, you can choose which groups are allowed to view the tag and which are able to add new issues to it. Both settings are configurable through the Edit tag dialog box that you can open through the Tags area.
- Sharing Searches - You can share saved searches similar to sharing tags — that is, you can allow a group to view your saved search and/or change its name.
- Notifications - You can receive notifications on various issue events using your e-mail and/or jabber account. In your user profile, you can configure notifications precisely how you want to get them - specifically.
- Avatars - Personalize yourself by choosing an avatar in your user profile. You can upload an image from your computer, or grab it from Gravatar.
- List of Issues - After you have searched for issues, search results are displayed as a list that you can easily handle using mouse or keyboard. First, to switch from the search box to the list of issues and back, press Esc. Then, navigate to any issue using Up and Down arrows, and expand or collapse issues with Right and Left arrows. By the way, you can configure how much detail you want to see in the issue list by default: use buttons in the toolbar. To change issue attributes, select issues with Space, and modify them immediately using the Command window. If you want to work with an issue individually (for example, change its summary or description), double-click or press F2 to edit it in the Issue Area, or click the issue's summary to switch to the full issue view. You can change how much issues YouTrack displays in a single page using the navigation bar below the list of issues, and to go to the next or previous page, press Ctrl+Right or Ctrl+Left respectively.
- Full Issue View - Clicking the summary of an issue in the issue list brings you to full issue view. In addition to what you see in the issue list
- Visibility Settings - In the list of issues, you can choose whether or not to show different issue attributes as buttons. Just click in the toolbar, and specify which issue attributes to display for every issue. In addition, you can opt to display tags to the left of issue summaries, and the Add comment button.
- Tags - Tags allow you to group issues the way you like, irrelevant of their attributes. For example, you can create a tag fix it today and associate it with issues from different projects, subsystems etc. Tags can be assigned to any number of issues through the Command window or using the Tag button in the toolbar. Existing tags are shown in the Tags area to the left of the list of issues. Along with user-defined tags, it shows two predefined tags: Favorites and Watched Issues, for issues that you mark as favorites and subscribe to watch, respectively. Any user-defined tag can be set to untag on resolve, that is, as soon as you fix an issue associated with the tag, the association automatically ends. In addition, you can assign different colors to mark tags, and share tags — that is, choose whether to allow other users to view and update your tags.
- Linking Issues - You can link issues to one another using various dependency types, including "relates to", "depends on", "duplicates", etc. You can set links for multiple issues simultaneously. Click Link in the toolbar, and when the Command window shows up, specify the destination issue. You can execute full-text search among issues instead of specifying the exact issue ID - for example, type "toolbar" to filter out all issues containing the word "toolbar" and choose one of them.
- Saved Searches - You can save a search query for future use. To create a saved search, click Save this search under the search box, enter a name for the query and, optionally, share it with other users, just like you do with tags. Existing saved searches are displayed in the Saved Searches area to the left of the list of issues. In addition, you can type saved search: in the search box, and choose a saved search using query completion.
- Matrix Reports - For any set of issues found, you can create a report as a matrix, choosing different issue attributes for the two axes. To configure a report, click Create matrix report under the search box.
- Administrator's Area - In the Administrator's Area, you can configure access using four entities: permissions, roles, groups and users. You can create new projects or import existing projects from JIRA and more.
- JIRA Integration - If you have an existing JIRA installation, consider importing your JIRA projects to YouTrack. Just get a YouTrack plug-in for JIRA, choose a project and types of bugs to import, and make your issues available from YouTrack. If you choose to work with JIRA and YouTrack concurrently, you can update issue changes from JIRA at any time.
- TeamCity Integration - By integrating with JetBrains TeamCity, you synchronize changes submitted through TeamCity with issue attributes in YouTrack. For example, if a comment submitted with a TeamCity change contains an issue ID, the issue can be automatically marked as fixed and the Fixed in build attribute is filled with a corresponding build number.
Download demo of YouTrack
Download a trial of YouTrack and evaluate the product for 30 days. A trial license can be downloaded at https://www.jetbrains.com/products.html..
1.7 Oracle JRE
1.8 Oracle JRE
Linux / Solaris
Apple OS X
Internet Explorer 9.0+
Mozilla Firefox 3.6+
Opera 12 +
Google Chrome 4.0+ for Windows and Linux
Chrome 10+ for OS X
Here is our collection of resources for learning and getting the most of your subscription of JetBrains.
JetBrains uses a subscription-based licensing model, allowing you to purchase yearly subscriptions that includes all bug fix updates. The new licensing model also includes perpetual fallback license grants. When purchasing an annual subscription, you will immediately get a perpetual fallback license for the exact version available at the time of your purchase.
Commercial Annual Subscription - for legal entities, including companies and organizations (both for-profit and non-profit), requiring the software for general commercial use. A legal entity may use the software under the Business Subscription on any computer, operating system, and by any developer within a legal entity, provided that the total number of concurrent users never exceeds the number of subscriptions purchased by that legal entity.
Commercial Annual Subscription includes:
- Free unlimited email access to technical support and online support resources for the period of the Business Subscription
- Free generally available bug fix upgrades, minor releases and major releases for the licensed JetBrains IntelliJ IDEA edition for the period of the Business Subscription
- Available to any legal entity (companies and organizations, including non-profit and government)
- The license is owned by the legal entity, not by an individual
- Non-transferable restriction: Use of the software is restricted to the legal entity with no right to transfer. Companies and organizations can only transfer their licenses between employees and contractors
- The licensed purpose of use is general commercial usage
- Multi-user license - the total number of concurrent software users cannot exceed the number of purchased subscriptions
- The license term is time-limited, based on yearly subscription payments
- Perpetual fallback license: Your license is NOT perpetual. The new licensing model includes perpetual fallback license grants. Perpetual fallback license is a license that allows you to use a specific version of the software after your Business Subscription expires. The specific version of the software that you can fallback to use when your Business Subscription expires will be the exact version available at the time of your purchase
In the subscription following Support and Maintenance with JetBrains is included
- Unlimited access to technical support via e-mail
- Free upgrades to all minor and major releases including bug fixes
We recommend the following JetBrains support- and resource pages:
Alfasoft offer first line support to our JetBrains customers
Please click here for first line support! (Link to alfasoft.com support form)
Please explain your problem in detail when contacting us. Please remember to enter your version number, and which operating system you are running.
Updates in 2018.4
- Custom Project Templates - You can now use an existing project as a template for new projects. Projects that are marked as templates are added to the set of available project types on the Create Project page.
- Clone Project Action - This action lets you open an existing project and clone it as a new project. A new action lets you clone existing projects. The new project inherits settings from the original, including its project team, access scheme, custom fields, time tracking, workflows, integrations, and agile boards.
- Timesheet Report - This report shows you how your team allocated their spent time in a calendar-based spreadsheet.
- Search by User Mentions - You can now search for issues that contain @mention references for specific users. Use the mentions: search attribute to generate reports and lists that mention your account without having to rely on notifications alone to track these issues.
- IdP-initiated SSO for SAML - Updated the SAML 2.0 authentication module to let you initiate single sign-on requests from the identity provider side.
- Aggregation Options for Reports - A new Show totals for option in the settings for several reports lets you show aggregate totals for votes and other fields that store values as an integer, float, or period. Create reports that show the total number of votes, estimations, spent time, and more.
- Issue Link Improvements - Tab-based navigation in the issue links panel lets you quickly find linked issues by link type. Also moved links panel just below the issue summary.
- Streamlined VCS Integration - Dramatically simplified the process for integrating with a version control system. Integrate your YouTrack projects directly with repositories in GitHub, GitLab, and Bitbucket.
- Updated Interface for Project Teams - The new interface for managing project teams lets you add or remove users and groups in a single step. You also have the ability to change the default role that is assigned to the project team.
- Links to Agile Boards from Project Pages - New links to agile boards are available from the Administration menu for each project in the Projects list and the sidebar for project overviews. These links provide direct access to agile boards that display issues in the related project.
- Tabular Layout for Spent Time in Activity Stream - Work item data that is shown as spent time in the activity stream is now presented in a series of columns. This improvement helps you scan and calculate the total spent time at a glance.
- Time Report Improvements - New options in the settings for time reports let you group work items by parent issue, show comments in work items, and show the total spent time collected from subtasks as a summary for parent tasks.
- Custom Reply-to Address for Notifications - New options added to the Global Settings and Edit Project pages let you specify dedicated email addresses for handling replies to notifications that are sent by YouTrack.
- RTL Language Support in New Issue Views - The updated views for new and single issues now support languages that are written from right to left. As a result, installations and instances that have enabled this option are no longer restricted to older issue views.
- LDAP Group Mappings - You can now map groups from a directory service to groups in YouTrack. These configuration options are available for the Active Directory, LDAP, and Open LDAP auth modules.
- Allowed Organizations for GitHub Auth Module - A new setting for the GitHub auth module lets you restrict logins to members of specific GitHub organizations. If your YouTrack installation is accessible over the internet, you can let users who belong to your organization sign in with their GitHub accounts.
- Add Cards to Multiple Sprints - A new option in the Card configuration for agile boards lets you remove the restriction that limits cards to single sprints.
- New Notification Templates - The templates that are used to generate notifications for integration-related problems are now available on the Notification Templates page. This means that you can customize the message content at the server and project level.
- Shortcuts for Issue Links - Added support for two new keyboard shortcuts in single issue view. These let you expand or collapse the panel for linked issues and open a dialog to add links to target issues.
- Experimental Feature - Single Term Search Optimization - When this feature is enabled, text searches that contain single terms assign higher relevance scores to words that exactly match the specified word form. Search queries that contain single terms in quotation marks only return exact matches for the specified word form.
TRAINING & EVENTS
Currently Alfasoft does not offer JetBrains trainings.
For a first insight about YouTrack please watch following Demo: